Kinda Embarrasing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kinda Embarrasing

davster82

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Kinda embarrasing to see Peyton Manning throw a lead block(pancake) on Kennoy Kennedy when that's the guy who ruined Chris Chambers season last year. Not really, I just thought it was kind of funny. I think Chambers will have a good year if we stay healthy.

I also dont think it's worse then having your QB as the lead blocker for your WR on a reverse...Like Fiedler did at New England. It got 45 yards, and Chambers ended up with like 50 something yards rushing on the game..But still.

The best was when Drew Bledsoe crushed Jets DT Jason Ferguson in the backfield last year. Now that was great. :up:

no the best thing i saw last year from a quarterback, it is not blocking, but the move chad pennington put on the bills defensive end and ran it for a touchdown.. how can a guy so slow like pennington almost brake a defender's angle...hahaha.. even though i had the jets, but that was nice play./..

Originally posted by davster82
Kinda embarrasing to see Peyton Manning throw a lead block(pancake) on Kennoy Kennedy when that's the guy who ruined Chris Chambers season last year. Not really, I just thought it was kind of funny. I think Chambers will have a good year if we stay healthy.

Kennedy grrrrrr

The most embarassing play was Brady's WIDE OPEN grab on us....he dind't even get tackeled.... :(

I dunno, personally I liked the one play a few years ago when Culpepper ran a bootleg and none other than Dieon Sanders was in his way. They actually got a good camera shot of Sanders face, he had that "Oh $hit! what am I doing here?!?!!!" look on his face just before Culpepper ran him over.

I think he slowed Pep down a tiny bit, but that was about it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom