King just said | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

King just said

:eek: That would be sweeeeeeeeeet. Please let it happen :D

It wont be their #1 but we might get their second which is better than KCs second :) I also like the fact that it seems Tampa and Minny might get into a small bidding war for our first round pick hopefully they both want the same Guy and it gets ugly :).

what he meant was that arizona could be a possiblity for surtain b/c arizona wanted to draft a cb at number 8...

fins513 said:
Surtain to the Cards for #8 a possibility
I think he meant that thye are considering taking a CB at #8. Not that they would trade that pick for Surtain. I could see Arizona trade Shelton to Fluballo for T. Henry and swap 2nd rounders. Then trade Buffalos second #55 for Surtain. They would fill there two biggest needs with proven players and still have #8 to play with. Possibly Rodgers if he starts to fall

They can have him for their 2nd rounder (which is practically a low first)

Then we deal the #2 to the Vikes for #7, #18 and a 3rd or 4th, and suddenly we have ourselves some picks :)

Just the fact that someone else has enter the fray is good news for us... on the surtain front and on the draft pick front :D

zeke0123 said:
Just the fact that someone else has enter the fray is good news for us... on the surtain front and on the draft pick front :D
Agreed. If KC. sees that other teams are interested they will either have to pony up that second of there's, or deal with Moss with whatever garbage DB's they decide to put on the field.

He said that "a team who is interested in Surtain is the arizona cardinals at number 8." He didn't say for #8

you can only play "hardball" if youve got leverage all that just went out the window for Petersen. Screw KC Id rather see Pat in arizona that way we wont face him in the playoffs :)

Any other serious suitors for Surtain's services will help get KC off the fence I hope.

I could see us trading Pats to the Cards, they've got 2 3rds after trading Starks so maybe we can get a 2nd and a 3rd from them

Back
Top Bottom