King Solomon!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

King Solomon!!

arge13

Super Donator
Reaction score
Holy shiz, guys---we have a stud @ RG!

I am so impressed with his physicality and nasty demeanor, hope it spreads across the entire line. Austin Jackson has a bit of it, too. But Kindley is simply a beast! He's pancaking guys, picking up stunts, moving players out of the hole one-on-one, and although he's not the smoothest puller, he is doing that at a acceptable level right now.

Hopefully we've got something in Robert Hunt, as I'd like to see him replace Davis sooner rather than later. part of me is hoping they've been holding them back cuz they didn't want three rookies on the old line all at once, while the other side of me thinks maybe he is struggling out of the gate. To be honest, most lines have a veteran or two plus a journeyman in there. We may have three more than capable players, plus Flowers and Karras. This line could be really good in a year or two. Draft a C, and we should be set.

We clearly have our quarterback of the future, our tight end, and we are a tick better than average at receiver if Parker is healthy, and Williams gets back to where he was last year. I'm counting on this happening later in the year for Preston. Worst case scenario next year.

CLEARLY, we need a game changer at receiver, like J'Marr Chase or Jaylen Waddle, and an upgrade at running back, as I still think Gaskins and Breida are change of pace guys.

I think our offense is truly not that far away, and God knows it better not be, as our defense is an absolute hot mess!

It's very frustrating that Byron Jones got hurt, as the game mightve looked drastically different. Having to move everyone else up a peg meant Terrible matchups.
Xavien Howard is either still on the mend or he's just done. I remember that Stupid TD Pittsburgh got on us at the half, on what was a 3rd and 30 where Howard's man was in a different county than he was. Howard wound up leaving that game with injury.
Howard knows he's lost athleticism and doesnt know whatbto about it.
Gotta look at Howard as though he's Dead Man Walking and we'll need to use another early-round pick at CB next year.
Nothing ever works out well for this franchise because Fate always compounds your mistakes with bad luck.

I told you guys on draft day that you would love Kindley. If Hunt can get to a level most believe will be more than serviceable I think this line will be fine. Already seeeing things we've not seen in a long long time.

It's been a pleasant surprise having Kindley and Jackson both playing better than anyone had hoped. Just a curious question. Why did the passing game look so different in 2019 over the last 9 games as opposed to these past 2 games of 2020?

As for Howard I don't think he's gonna ever be 100%.

It's very frustrating that Byron Jones got hurt, as the game mightve looked drastically different. Having to move everyone else up a peg meant Terrible matchups.
Xavien Howard is either still on the mend or he's just done. I remember that Stupid TD Pittsburgh got on us at the half, on what was a 3rd and 30 where Howard's man was in a different county than he was. Howard wound up leaving that game with injury.
Howard knows he's lost athleticism and doesnt know whatbto about it.
Gotta look at Howard as though he's Dead Man Walking and we'll need to use another early-round pick at CB next year.
Nothing ever works out well for this franchise because Fate always compounds your mistakes with bad luck.
What does any of this have to do with the OPs topic? There’s other threads for this type of sour grapes.

just for curiosity, why is Jamar Chase a playmaker? he isnt that big and strong or doesnt seem that fast or quick. dont get me wrong he may be a solid player but he doesnt pop out the screen as a playmaker when i watch him play.

just for curiosity, why is Jamar Chase a playmaker? he isnt that big and strong or doesnt seem that fast or quick. dont get me wrong he may be a solid player but he doesnt pop out the screen as a playmaker when i watch him play.

He ain’t no Jaylen Waddle. Chase will be a lot like Amari Cooper at the next level. Good enough.

But Waddle is going to be like a Tyreek Hill, Devin Hester, Santana Moss mixture of a big mess of wow plays in all phases. I’ve said this before, but I think he might be the best offensive player in the country. This kid is sick.

I don’t use that word very often, I’m a little old for it. But I know sick when I see it.

He ain’t no Jaylen Waddle. Chase will be a lot like Amari Cooper at the next level. Good enough.

But Waddle is going to be like a Tyreek Hill, Devin Hester, Santana Moss mixture of a big mess of wow plays in all phases. I’ve said this before, but I think he might be the best offensive player in the country. This kid is sick.

I don’t use that word very often, I’m a little old for it. But I know sick when I see it.

Waddle is #1 on my wishlist. If this line continues to impress, this draft should be all about getting playmakers for Tua, starting with Waddle

I'll take your assessment on the player. I just don't see it at the next level...I don't see a guy that was that much better than Ruggs.

We'll see! Given the choice between Smith, Chase, and Waddle i'm taking Smith and not looking back.

I'll take your assessment on the player. I just don't see it at the next level...I don't see a guy that was that much better than Ruggs.

We'll see! Given the choice between Smith, Chase, and Waddle i'm taking Smith and not looking back.

You keep your hands away from Smitty too

Back
Top Bottom