King Solomon!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

King Solomon!!

I like that Kindley is still looking to punish his man until the whistle blows. You can tell he wants to improve. He uses 100% effort and his size/strength to win despite his less than stellar footwork. He is the first OG we have drafted (that I can remember; only 31 here) that plays “nasty”. He has definitely played well past my expectations for him at this point of the season.

this is how I felt predraft when a lot of folks were pooping on him as a prospect..lol

I don’t give a dick when anyone thinks, Solomon kindley is a ****in bad *** mother ****er

not only is Kindley quick, nimble and powerful, he’s excellent at combo blocks and being aware of stunts and working with his counterpart, excellent at it, he’s also hella nasty and wants to bury you, well worth the picki

Just hope Hunt pans out at tackle.

Last edited:
If Hunt develops, we are in really great shape on the OL. Clearly we need a long-term answer at Center, but probably don't need to spend a pick there in the first round. As per my original post, we badly need playmakers for the front seven and skill position players on offense. This is going to take a bit of time yet.

If Hunt develops, we are in really great shape on the OL. Clearly we need a long-term answer at Center, but probably don't need to spend a pick there in the first round. As per my original post, we badly need playmakers for the front seven and skill position players on offense. This is going to take a bit of time yet.
I hate to say it, but if X doesnt get it together in pretty short order, he may not be around long, requiring another high corner pick.

At the top of his game, he is a top 10 (arguably higher) player, but that has only been true for a short stretch of about 18 games of his career.

Then, unless the younger Jones looks promising, safety may be addressed as well (please can we not go down the Fitzpatrick rabbit hole again).

Brandon jones came back down to earth a little bit in week 2 not so much his fault but the ball didn’t really find him outside of one tight red pass off td to the tight end he probably plays better with more reps even if he didn’t put himself in a bad position to begin with.

thru 2 games kindles the top grade rookie. He’s nasty
Brandon Jobes snap count went way down in game 2 also. Side note...Would you believe that Bobby McCain has the most snaps for us on defense through 2 weeks?

I hate to say it, but if X doesnt get it together in pretty short order, he may not be around long, requiring another high corner pick.

At the top of his game, he is a top 10 (arguably higher) player, but that has only been true for a short stretch of about 18 games of his career.

Then, unless the younger Jones looks promising, safety may be addressed as well (please can we not go down the Fitzpatrick rabbit hole again).
There is a reason we picked a CB in round 1 this year. Let him develop this year and move on from X in the off-season, he hasn't sniffed top 10 cb since he got paid and his knee is shot.

After a re-watch of our Bills game, sadly I have to agree. X is obviously not healthy, but the question is if he can ever regain his form. Many have come back from injuries and performed up to their capabilities and expectations. Fingers crossed this is the case for him.

Xs impeccable technique is not as clean as it was the year prior to the extension. He’s not playing with the same level of consistency there.

however when he expects help and doesn’t get it that’s not on him. And the ball he almost picked off down the middle on the wr release they basically tried to rub him out and he got skinny and sideways even thru the gap to avoid it like few corners in this league could ever do. In terms of not losing their balance etc.

neither jones or x have looked like their top shelf play selves thus far. They aren’t alone. Preston has been a shadow also. And these were suppose to be mission critical guys so...

And igbos just plain not ready. He’s flailing all over the place and trailing an awful lot. Technique is about as raw as it gets.

the media seriously went overboard with its Igbo takes in camp.

that’s a what do we have in 2 years player right there. Probably the most raw 1st round corner I’ve ever seen.

needham can’t handle two way go slot quickness and that seems obvious. He belongs on the boundarys. Perry’s physical for his size and willing no doubt but not very adapt at staying in phase in man. Kinda a tweener game type corner and safety with the willingness of a safety and the slot corner frame.

And igbos just plain not ready. He’s flailing all over the place and trailing an awful lot. Technique is about as raw as it gets.

the media seriously went overboard with its Igbo takes in camp.

that’s a what do we have in 2 years player right there. Probably the most raw 1st round corner I’ve ever seen.

needham can’t handle two way go slot quickness and that seems obvious. He belongs on the boundarys. Perry’s physical for his size and willing no doubt but not very adapt at staying in phase in man. Kinda a tweener game type corner and safety with the willingness of a safety and the slot corner frame.

Thats exactly why ill never take media tweets and blogs serious about a player at camp.

Most of em don't know a damn thing about the game and can't decipher a damn thing.

What’s funny is I don’t even know who are a lot CB is supposed to be. Who is it? I don’t think he’s any good but maybe moving McCain back there would be a good move to get him away from FS?

Back
Top Bottom