King Solomon!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

King Solomon!!

I’d try moving Igbo inside and needham outside if jones can’t go going forward.

That is unless Igbo handles himself well tonight vs the jags underrated yet young wr Corp.

2 way go slot quickness is not a good match for needhams game. Tonight they get jack of all trades laviska shenault and he looks like a player. Much more polished than Igbo for example.

I don’t get why miami didn’t work igbo in the slot more anyways.

His redirect balance is better in the pros than his college tape. But I think he does a lot of it with sheer power and force. In other words his effort mindset and pure physical strength offsets some of his technique flaws.

Definitely. Great points. At Georgia wherever Kindley went, that's where he ended up. He got stuck. Now he's quickly bouncing and aiming in a different direction. I sense lots of it is utter determination to establish a place in this league and as starter on this team.

Plus he does look somewhat trimmer and in better shape out there, even if you wouldn't know it at first glance. That belly was hanging low last season.

I saw that. Definitely impressive. His redirect balance is better in the pros than his college tape. But I think he does a lot of it with sheer power and force. In other words his effort mindset and pure physical strength offsets some of his technique flaws.

He’s done a better job of staying in front of guys than I would have expected even if I think some of that has been sheer maul.

he’s probably the most physical guy on the team. Plays with an edge to him. I liked the second tape more than the first. I thought he did a better job getting across the formation and arriving to the hole on the pull post snap in game 2.

The more I think about it the more I think he’s definitely the most physical guy on the team

this is good short area lateral quickness on display to get outside Ie play side post snap and hook and turn
I swear I read that he dropped almost 20 pounds since the combine. Losing some weight cant hurt his athleticism

I told you guys on draft day that you would love Kindley. If Hunt can get to a level most believe will be more than serviceable I think this line will be fine. Already seeeing things we've not seen in a long long time.
And if our bonehead coaching staff runs to the right at the goal line, there is no ill fated 4th down pass attempt to PW.

Call the right play at the right time. Sometimes it's not that hard.

He ain’t no Jaylen Waddle. Chase will be a lot like Amari Cooper at the next level. Good enough.

But Waddle is going to be like a Tyreek Hill, Devin Hester, Santana Moss mixture of a big mess of wow plays in all phases. I’ve said this before, but I think he might be the best offensive player in the country. This kid is sick.

I don’t use that word very often, I’m a little old for it. But I know sick when I see it.

Sick.

To me, some things on the OL are more important than top shelf talent.

I want to see guys that are durable and play 100% of the snaps for the entire season. We have had guys with good talent, like Smiley, who just couldn't stay healthy.

I want to see a group that gets along, plays like a team, and takes joy in the accomplishments of their teammates. In the past we have had players like Incognito who created an environment of decisiveness vs camaraderie. More than any other group I strongly feel the OL needs to be tight knit and have a "I've got your back Bro" type of attitude.

Injuries will happen, so I want some quality depth with positional versatility. Jessie Davis is a good example. If either my RT or RG went down I don't feel like I'd have to re-shuffle the entire line.

I want my center to be really smart and a great communicator. I want him be a student of the game and a film room junkie. Brandon Jones impressed with his ability to break down plays. Nice thing to see in a safety but something I really want to see in my center.

Back
Top Bottom