Kiper: Dolphins will debate McClain and Bryant | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kiper: Dolphins will debate McClain and Bryant

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
ESPN draft guru Mel Kiper has the Dolphins picking Alabama inside linebacker Rolando McClain with their No. 12 overall pick of the first round in the upcoming draft.

But Kiper believes the Dolphins will have a healthy and perhaps heated discussion whether to go with McClain or Oklahoma State's Dez Bryant if the wide receiver is on the board when Miami selects.

"Dez Bryant, I think he'll be in the discussion, but you look at him and he could go higher," Kiper said today on a nationwide conference call. "I have him going at No. 10 to Denver still ... [The Dolphins] certainly need wide receiver help and you got to get it at some point and I think they will try get in this draft.

"But at that point, I think McClain would be the best option if Bryant's gone. And even if Bryant's there it's going to be a heck of a discussion, I would think, even if Bryant is still on the board."

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...-dolphins-will-debate-mcclain-and-bryant.html

Rolando McClain is probably one of the most debated prospects for the Fins I remember. Yeah we all debate prospects, but McClain is one of the only ones I remember even experts have very different opinions on.

Some see him as a solid player, some see him as the next great LB.

Rolando McClain is probably one of the most debated prospects for the Fins I remember. Yeah we all debate prospects, but McClain is one of the only ones I remember even experts have very different opinions on.

Some see him as a solid player, some see him as the next great LB.

I'll take a solid player any day over a track star (Ginn) or special teamer (J Allen).

I'll take a solid player any day over a track star (Ginn) or special teamer (J Allen).

I'll agree with you there, let's just hope if we get him he can compliment Crowder. Big reason our ILBs struggled is that Crowder and Ayodel don't compliment each other well.

There has been so much talk because he has the potential to run a slower time in the 40 but he would be a very intteguing pick would help out the defense but not someone teams are going to worry about coming into the game. I dont feel that he would be the best pick for us this year. We really need to get dansby and slide crowder over and draft a ssolb in the first!

Back
Top Bottom