kiper:new starting qb in miami? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

kiper:new starting qb in miami?

jreg1

Starter
Reaction score
mel kiper just reported that gus will be the starter going into camp!!! and if the dolphins trade out of the #2 slot it probably means ricky is coming back and the dolphins will get a back in the second or third rounds!

what do you guys think of all this?

jreg1 said:
mel kiper just reported that gus will be the starter going into camp!!! and if the dolphins trade out of the #2 slot it probably means ricky is coming back and the dolphins will get a back in the second or third rounds!

Mel Kiper has no clue what Saban is going to do or which QB will start.

jreg1 said:

Makes me a little angry that Gus is starting, because I wanted to see how well A.J could do with a revamped line. I dont mind Gus starting because he knows the system and everything, but it's sad we gave up a second rounder for a Q thats not even starting. I'm one of those people who doesnt want Ricky back for the pure fact of what he did. If Saban took him back, then of course I would still be a dolphins fan but wouldnt forgive Ricky.

I love listening to Mel when it comes to evaluating draft prospects, not when he talks about a team individually.

Kiper has no clue whatsoever who Saban is leaning to, what the deal with Ricky is, etc...

The only man who has an idea of how all that will pan out is the man we hired for 4.5 mil a year to run this b!tch. Nick Saban.

if ferrotte earns it, then its whatever, but i dont see how they are going to name a starter going into camp..not sayin your lying, i just question why they the team would do so if its true. if they trade out of the two spot i dont think that necessarily means rick is comin back because there has been talks of trading down this whole time. but as long as we can get one of the top 7 offensive players or DJ, i could care less.

HaHa...hey dolphindevil28.... if im not mistaken, there is a team wearin Carolina Blue in the Elite Eight. and yea, duke won the conference tournament, but UNC won the regular season which i believe is more impressive cuz unc was the champs during the course of a season where duke played good over a 3 or 4 game span. i know its off subject, but i hate the damn dookies, so just consider this friendly fire.... btw.. Redick choked

DcRy82 said:
HaHa...hey dolphindevil28.... if im not mistaken, there is a team wearin Carolina Blue in the Elite Eight. and yea, duke won the conference tournament, but UNC won the regular season which i believe is more impressive cuz unc was the champs during the course of a season where duke played good over a 3 or 4 game span. i know its off subject, but i hate the damn dookies, so just consider this friendly fire.... btw.. Redick choked

:fire::fire::fire:

I think Frerotte should start since he knows the system. A.J. sucks and we have to live with that move we made last year. When you can't beat out Detmer to be a 2nd stringer, you don't deserve to even be on a NFL roster.

How would Kiper know this? I thought he just threw draft predictions against a wall and prayed more than one stuck come draft day.. Now he deals with team depth chart choice predictions as well?

Celtkin said:
Mel Kiper has no clue what Saban is going to do or which QB will start.

I KNOW IT.....Kiper doesn't have a clue ........

I respect Kipers opinion when it comes to the draft and evaluating talent but I've never takin much stock in his actually predictions or opinion not related to the draft.

Back
Top Bottom