kiper:new starting qb in miami? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

kiper:new starting qb in miami?

It probably came in from a radio signal that he got in the satelitte concealed in his hair? :confused:

FinsFanForLife said:
I think Frerotte should start since he knows the system. A.J. sucks and we have to live with that move we made last year. When you can't beat out Detmer to be a 2nd stringer, you don't deserve to even be on a NFL roster.
A.J. has some serious potential, I wouldn't say he sucks just yet.

AJ Feeley didn't beat out Detmer for the job because Detmer is a great holder, and thats the ONLY reason the Eagles even keep him. He would never get the snap wrong or anything, he also knows the playbook very well, which A.J didn't. AJ doesn't suck, and i think he's going to be a very serviceable QB that we wont need to replace.

Even if Ricky comes back. ( I think he is going to ) Miami IMHO will draft Ronnie Brown with the #2 pick for a couple of reasons. first. Ricky is not under contract for much longer, I think the fins hold his rights thru the 2006 season. Second Brown will be able to take alot of work load off of ricky and be an every down back should ricky get injured. (ricky has missed a whole year of football is out of football shape) It would also give miami a running corp that looks like this
Williams
Brown
Gordon
Morris
Minor
Minor would be used on special teams alot
Gordon or morris would be come trade bait.
Ricky coming back and drafting Brown would tun miami's running back weakness into a strength.

jreg1 said:
mel kiper just reported that gus will be the starter going into camp!!! and if the dolphins trade out of the #2 slot it probably means ricky is coming back and the dolphins will get a back in the second or third rounds!

what do you guys think of all this?

I think Saban will try to trade down anyway unless he is convinced one of the top two QBs will be franchise QBs .

Back
Top Bottom