Kiper: No more excuses for Tannehill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kiper: No more excuses for Tannehill

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;A5q2FG5406U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=A5q2FG5406U[/video]

Why do we care about Kiper?

I wonder what the girls on the View think? go **** yourself!!!!

if you watch ESPN you are mentally defective!!!

Kiper is an idiot. First of all, what he said about Tannehill's comments were borderline ********. They make no sense. Many things are said internal to a football team that players wouldn't like to get out. Tannehill raised two concerns. First, someone reported that he said something that he didn't say. That has been corroborated by a practice squad player that was involved in the incident. Second, someone is leaking things to the media. Both issues are concerning.

The "excuses" rant was total bull****. I challenged him to find one case of Tannehill making excuses. That is exactly what he implied. It has been the exact opposite. Tannehill has said nothing bad about the ****ty OL that he has had to play in front of for 2+ years. He also failed to mention that when Brady got the kind of protection that Tannehill does, he play worse than Tannehill. Neither guy complained about it.

Kiper is looking for attention in between drafts.

"Average Quarterbacks do" (Tannehill)

Actually Kiper thats a insult to average QB's. Tannehill is ranked 30 out of 31. So Tanne-Choke is actually a below average QB with a mean Deep Ball

I don't ever remember RT making excuses. All he said was they(himself included) needed to get better.

BUT

It is true, in general. If the team can't get it done with the talent it has then I don't think the nucleus of the team is right.

He never made excuses. Anybody who says he did is a liar

"Average Quarterbacks do" (Tannehill)

Actually Kiper thats a insult to average QB's. Tannehill is ranked 30 out of 31. So Tanne-Choke is actually a below average QB with a mean Deep Ball

I have to give you credit...your post sabout QB's are right up there with nyjunc...just classic.

Average (Tannehill) another cutler. next coach will either love him or bench him.. if he cant win game....or get fired just like joe. if a top young qb is on board. I would draft qb , and trade thill and suh....for more pick.

I will make an excuse...can this kid for one month have a defense that is plus 2 each game in the turnover differential and have a running game get him over 120 yards a game? That crap never ever happens for him.

He is not good enough right now to overcome the lousy defense, lack of running game and the horse crap Oline. BTW, outside of Aaron Rodgers I am not sure any QB could overcome the way this team has played.

I will make an excuse...can this kid for one month have a defense that is plus 2 each game in the turnover differential and have a running game get him over 120 yards a game? That crap never ever happens for him.

He is not good enough right now to overcome the lousy defense, lack of running game and the horse crap Oline. BTW, outside of Aaron Rodgers I am not sure any QB could overcome the way this team has played.

Hayden. Dude. Love your writing amigo...

But can we stop calling Tannehill "the kid"

He is in his 4th Pro Season. He did not know the other teams in the AFC East when he won the starting job. Sigh.

4th pro season, having his worst season in the NFL to date.

He is part of the problem this year, needs to step up. When he does the OL will too...

I am not making a value judgement on RT. but if you need Kiper to state your case you are intellectually bankrupt.

there are many former NFL QB's who are pro-RT. but they are not cited

Kiper is just the kind of talking head who bases his judgments on the least amount of info.

I remember the 2010 draft, that ****wit had Sergio Kindle as best available half way through the first round. Kindle was picked well into the second round. you know why? if you don't
then you too could be a "draft guru"

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Hayden. Dude. Love your writing amigo...

But can we stop calling Tannehill "the kid"

He is in his 4th Pro Season. He did not know the other teams in the AFC East when he won the starting job. Sigh.

4th pro season, having his worst season in the NFL to date.

He is part of the problem this year, needs to step up. When he does the OL will too...

can you stop pretending to know the game?

Back
Top Bottom