Kiper on Phins. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kiper on Phins.

Becks7 said:
uuuuuuuu0pppiiiiiiii/676666.....,yyyyyuuuquuuquuuqququuuquququququququququuqqqquuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuquuquuqqquuuquuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
I agree. Great post.

can we just get this draft over with, all this analyzing is getting crazy : )

Cheapshotz said:
Browns my #1 but i would be happy with Caddy too. All 3 RB's should have good careers i just prefer the two guys who have good hands.

I don't think the Bears will pick a RB. I think they pair up one of the WR's with Mush and go with Thomas Jones for another year.

Well, Benson has beter hands than Caddy. Also, personally my order goes Benson, Caddy, Brown. I don't even need to explain Benson, lol, but I think after watching highlights of both I like Caddy more. Brown may be "a better all around back" but Caddy is the best pure runner, even beter than Benson, speaking in terms of jukes and elusiveness. Caddy has a very flashy, creative style, it almost inspires me, and I like it, a lot. Also, the two videos I have seen of Brown actually make him go DOWN in my eyes. Average running, nothing noteworthy, and a bobbled pass and 2 fumbles in one video, and in the other the best plays in the whole video are actually Caddy if you pay attention to the # of the runner, its 24, which is Caddy, Brown wears 23.

Becks7 said:
uuuuuuuu0pppiiiiiiii/676666.....,yyyyyuuuquuuquuuqququuuquququququququququuqqqquuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuquuquuqqquuuquuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Somebody started the weekend early.

Circle is that you?????? :lol:

Yeah and two days ago he said we won't trade down and take Brown, then yesterday said we will take Smith! You can't listen to a word he says!

brown would drop to 5... cleveland is for braylon edwards or alex smith if they aren't there they would try to trade down, if they couldn't they would go defense either DJ or rolle or something... chicago would go benson or edwards, but if cleveland took him theyd take benson and wed get brown... thats how is ee it turning out if we trade down

niners - Rodgers
TB - Smith
browns - edwards
bears - benson
dolphins - browns

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Yeah and two days ago he said we won't trade down and take Brown, then yesterday said we will take Smith! You can't listen to a word he says!

who?

phinfan999 said:
Brown will not last to the 5th pick

Oh yes he will! It's gonna be 1-Rogers....2-Smith...3-Braylon Edwards....4- Mike Williams..or even if they pick one of the top 3 backs: Brown, Benson, or Williams we're still good for one of the other 2.

NJFINSFAN1 said:

quite frankly, I dont think you know what he said and what he didnt say.

If the Bucs pull the trigger on this, we're in a win-win situation, stay at 2 and pick the guy we want, whether it be Brown, Benson, Smith, or Edwards, or Drop to 5, still have a choice of at least one of those or Caddie, and pick up extra picks either this year or next year. If we get the Bucs 3rd this year and the Chiefs 2nd this year.. we get 4 picks in the top 3 rounds. not a bad deal from where we were coming in..

Back
Top Bottom