Kiper on Phins. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kiper on Phins.

Cheapshotz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Says we are the most likely team to move down in the top 5. He thiniks we'll take Brown at #5 the guy would have picked at #2 anyways.

You don't know that. Nobody does. Cleveland won't be taking a RB and the Bears are more likely to take Benson or a WR at #4 than take Brown.

phinfan999 said:
Brown will not last to the 5th pick
says who??

it is almost definite that he will make it if we trade down..

How will Brown not last to the 5th pick? If what Tampa Bay says is true and everything goes accordingly, the top 5 should be like this.

49ers - Rodgers
Tampa Bay - Alex Smith
Cleveland - Derrick Johnson
Chicago - Braylon Edwards
Miami - Ronnie Brown

Here's somthing else that could have an effect on where the RB's go.

2. Tom Donahoe, GM of the Bills, holds the fate of the three best running backs in the draft in his hands. If Travis Henry is dealt to the Cardinals or Bucs, then one of the available backs (Ronnie Brown, Cedric Benson or Cadillac Williams) falls out of the top 10 and closer to the middle of the first round. If the Bills strike a deal with the Eagles, then all three backs go in the top 10. Someone stands to lose some real money.

Cheapshotz said:
You don't know that. Nobody does. Cleveland won't be taking a RB and the Bears are more likely to take Benson or a WR at #4 than take Brown.

Unless, as I have questioned before, Chicago only has Benson as their #1 because they are assuming we nab Brown, and when we move down to #5 that will leave Brown in their lap and they may not pass him up, leaving Benson for us.

I don't think Chicago will take a RB as much as some say. Thomas Jones was the ONLY aspect of offense they had last season and I think they could address the WR postion after what Bobby Wade and David Terrell showed last season, and now they lost Terrell. Muhsin Muhammed across from Braylon could be a nice combo.

Agent51 said:
Unless, as I have questioned before, Chicago only has Benson as their #1 because they are assuming we nab Brown, and when we move down to #5 that will leave Brown in their lap and they may not pass him up, leaving Benson for us.

Browns my #1 but i would be happy with Caddy too. All 3 RB's should have good careers i just prefer the two guys who have good hands.

I don't think the Bears will pick a RB. I think they pair up one of the WR's with Mush and go with Thomas Jones for another year.

either way, we can still end up with cadillac or benson at #5, that ain't too shaby, pluse we'd be getting a second and another third round pick, to shore up other needs on the team.

uuuuuuuu0pppiiiiiiii/676666.....,yyyyyuuuquuuquuuqququuuquququququququququuqqqquuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuquuquuqqquuuquuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

phinfan999 said:
Brown will not last to the 5th pick

I don't share you pessimism that he won't be there at #5, but surely either one of the three (Caddy, Benson, Brown) will be there...That gives us what we need, plus an extra pick or two to work with. (if a trade goes down).

Back
Top Bottom