Kiper on PTI | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kiper on PTI

bfishusi

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Talked about the phins and basically said nothing, but I found it interesting when asked if either of these two QBs were "franchise" he said no. He said that term is dead. He said Elway was the last QB that came out of college who was seen as a franchise QB. Just found that interesting.

On a side note, he was also very big on M. Williams.

I just cant wait for the draft to come. I am so confused about what we are going to do my head is going in all different directions. I know most of us might be like what in the hell are we doing coming draft day though. I would be ready for a couple suprizes.

He really didn't say anything we don't know. Sportscenter will be on soon to do exactly the same...

I liked what he said about franchise QBs and that there aren't any coming out of college. I agree; a franchise quarterback can really only be a franchise quarterback when being the first player drafted by that team. Elsewise, he must prove himself.

Note: Miami on SC main article.

HysterikiLL said:
He really didn't say anything we don't know. Sportscenter will be on soon to do exactly the same...

I liked what he said about franchise QBs and that there aren't any coming out of college. I agree; a franchise quarterback can really only be a franchise quarterback when being the first player drafted by that team. Elsewise, he must prove himself.

He did say Williams will be THE guy when people look back on this draft. Said he is a special player.

HysterikiLL said:

He said that Manning and Vick weren't considered franchise QBs which surprised me a little.

Im starting to warm to the idea of getting Mike Williams. If Saban feels that a running back isnt worth the 7th overall if we trade down, Mike Williams would be a great pick imo.

I guess Manning isn't impressive physically is his reason??? Yes Elway was the best overall player to come out, pretty much ever I'd say...

it looks may 2004, was the last time kiper slept...you could have gymnasts jump through those rings...

motioncityhifi said:
Im starting to warm to the idea of getting Mike Williams. If Saban feels that a running back isnt worth the 7th overall if we trade down, Mike Williams would be a great pick imo.

Your not alone. I havent got off the Benson bandwagon yet, but the more I watch this guy, the more I like him. He's 100% gamer. You cant go wrong with that.

bfishusi said:
Talked about the phins and basically said nothing, but I found it interesting when asked if either of these two QBs were "franchise" he said no. He said that term is dead. He said Elway was the last QB that came out of college who was seen as a franchise QB. Just found that interesting.

On a side note, he was also very big on M. Williams.

Mel is all about the bull****. As I've said, I would rather listen to Coco the talking Gorilla.

I love listening to Mel kiss Elway's *** (does it EVERY year). Wasn't even the best QB in the 83 draft. Troy Aikman wasn't considered a franchise QB? What Bull****. Whether they had successful careers is not the point. Jeff George, Bledsoe, Manning, Leaf were all considered franchise QB. I remember when the Manning and Leaf draft debates. It doesn't matter who goes #1 or #2 because they're both amazing QB, etc...

Mel's a doof.

Back
Top Bottom