Kirk Merritt | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kirk Merritt

Love to have competition at here. With an upgrade in the OL and the defense we have now, Mia should have 4-5 more possessions a game. That shiuod result in more scoring, vertically

Maybe a practice squad candidate but that’s about the best I see for a WR who is a rookie at age 24 and someone who was never the #1 target on any college team he played on. I just don’t see him taking a roster spot from any of the returning WR’s on the roster,

Looks like trying to replicate a Preston Williams UDFA shot. His off the field problems may cost him. They are pretty serious. He would need to play just as good as Preston Williams to make the roster. Looks like PS for now.

We have depth at WR for sure. The problem we have is that we have 2 standouts in PW and DVP, but after that there’s a big drop off IMO. I like what Wilson has to offer, but he’s been unreliable due to injuries and whatnot. To me the 3 thru 6 or possibly 4 thru 6 slots, If u like Wilson, is totally up for grabs. I like about 5 of those guys and I could see it going a combination of different ways. I think a lot of THAT decision will be based on what each one brings to the NEW offense I’ve system.

We have depth at WR for sure. The problem we have is that we have 2 standouts in PW and DVP, but after that there’s a big drop off IMO. I like what Wilson has to offer, but he’s been unreliable due to injuries and whatnot. To me the 3 thru 6 or possibly 4 thru 6 slots, If u like Wilson, is totally up for grabs. I like about 5 of those guys and I could see it going a combination of different ways. I think a lot of THAT decision will be based on what each one brings to the NEW offense I’ve system.

Potential standouts. Takes more than a half a season of decent play to put anyone into a category. At least for good teams.

Potential standouts. Takes more than a half a season of decent play to put anyone into a category. At least for good teams.
Say what you will, but we are talking about THIS WR group. Since we are THIS wr group, we have 2 standouts, meaning, 2 that standout from the rest.

Yeah wow those numbers demand a signing but his lack of production, as previously mentioned, has to be concerning

Dude can whip that speed out like no ones business...winds up beating off any defender around him too. Crazy.

Yeah, he seems like he can do everything and is obviously very athletic. It's just putting it all together at this stage.

I don't always trust pro day numbers v combine numbers, but this kids measurables are damn good. A bigger version og Grant maybe?

Back
Top Bottom