Klecko Fined again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Klecko Fined again

CpuFan

Active Roster
Reaction score
I predict Klecko will be playing for free by years end LOL!!!

Klecko fined

The NFL fined Patriots tackle Dan Klecko $10,000 for a hit on Fiedler during New England's 19-13 overtime victory last Sunday.

Klecko was not penalized on the play, but the league considered it unnecessary roughness on review.

What a shock he wasn't flagged.

We need to take up acting classes like Brady.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

true that.

and wtf was with the guy who hit turk and made him flip like he was in a dog show? last week our guy touched the kickers leg and he didn't even fall. Turk does a summersault and the ref looks the other way.

Miami could fill a one hour highlight reel of JUST momentum shifting BAD calls in the past 2 seasons.

I can live w/them missing the penalty on Klecko easier that I can calling that wimpy penalty on JT for tickling Brady. They should have 2 roughing the QB penalties if they are going to call stuff like that on JT: one for inadvertent and 1 for stupid/deliberate

Well it is stupid. I am sorry though my friend a one hour highlight reel on the past two seasons? Your crazy, the have refs. have not been really that bad.

They have been ten times worse. We could fill a two hour reel on this season!:fire:

Originally posted by Jaj
Well it is stupid. I am sorry though my friend a one hour highlight reel on the past two seasons? Your crazy, the have refs. have not been really that bad.

They have been ten times worse. We could fill a two hour reel on this season!:fire:
i've seen holding that actually spun the guy around and they aren't called. seems like the refs wait for just the righ moment to call one!:rolleyes: :yell:

lol anyone remember Jason Taylor being TACKLED. the announcers were like "thats not holding, it's TACKLING!" i couldn't believe their was no call. for what its worth they scored the TD on that drive.

Even though the call was a bad one on Jason, he shouldn't of touched Brady. That was just stupid.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

wished that would have back fired and Brady had been flagged for taking off his helmet (like he should have been!!!!!):mad:

Originally posted by i2panzer

true that.

and wtf was with the guy who hit turk and made him flip like he was in a dog show? last week our guy touched the kickers leg and he didn't even fall. Turk does a summersault and the ref looks the other way.
I may be wrong, but didn't the dude hit the ball, then hit Turk? If that's true, unfortunately it's all fair, once the ball has been touched, he could've destroyed him if that was the case.

Originally posted by !PapaCrunk!

I may be wrong, but didn't the dude hit the ball, then hit Turk? If that's true, unfortunately it's all fair, once the ball has been touched, he could've destroyed him if that was the case.
if the ball was tipped, the punter is fair game!:(

Originally posted by Jaj

10 times worse than one hour is 10 hours. :tongue: ;)

Just messing around!

MARLINS BABY! HOW BOUT THEM!

Back
Top Bottom