Knock yourselves out | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Knock yourselves out

Unless there's a real conspiracy theory and Miami actually likes/loves Josh Rosen, I have to believe there's about an 80 percent chance that the Dolphins take a quarterback with their first number one pick. Whether it is Tua or Herbert depends on the value Flores/Grier put on durability. I'm sure they will have Tua rated higher in most areas, but that durability could put Herbert ahead.

I think waiting a year for a quarterback just doesn't make sense. Too many variables, such as drafting later than expected etc. There's no guarantee, even with a lot of draft picks, that the team could trade up.

The Dolphins need to get their quarterback in this draft IMHO.

Fromm is drastically under valued on this board...drastically.
Just like love is drastically over rated. But that's all my opinion and time will tell
That's an interesting take. I'm actually a fan of Fromm's, but I haven't seen him mocked that high (mostly in the 2nd/3rd round range). Of course, that could change after the combine etc. I don't see him getting past New England or New Orleans if he's still available.

the one that have us trading with Carolina is just horrible......Cam Newton??? Are you freaking kidding me?

If Carolina makes a Tannehill type deal (4th rounder), would you do that? My guess is that Panthers would want at least a #1 pick. Also, hard to envision Newton being a Flores type.

If Carolina makes a Tannehill type deal (4th rounder), would you do that? My guess is that Panthers would want at least a #1 pick. Also, hard to envision Newton being a Flores type.
I don't want Cam even if he came over for free. We need to draft our own QB

Back
Top Bottom