Knowshon Moreno visits Dolphins/Leaves without deal | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Knowshon Moreno visits Dolphins/Leaves without deal

As per one is the differences between '12 & '13 - whether it's the tear duct machine or another FB, we need someone who can block from the backfield

The good news is that 224 yards of his 1038 last year were against the patriots!!

That was the least spectacular highlight reel I have ever seen. I would rather see Lamar Miller and Gillislee get a shot with a different o-line and another year, but if the price is low enough, why not?
Guess you missed the beautiful goal line ownage that was on display then.

And yes, Miller & Gillislee can totally do that...:crazy:

On another note, may I recommend some...

2700-1.jpg

I didn't say say Thomas was better.
I'm simply saying that there's no reason to overpay for a
player that didn't seem to give a **** about football until
his contract year, then....ALLLLLL of a sudden.

How much is he going to care with a fat multi year deal?
The draft is the way to go to upgrade over Thomas

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

No he won't.

If he was, he'd be gone by now.

To be fair he had just under 1000 yds as a rookie with only 9 starts. In 2012 and 2011 he was injured most of those yrs and last year when healthy caught fire.

He is an upgrade...and based off the RB market he should come cheap. Tate is getting what 3 mil per? You can probably get Moreno on a similar deal to that for 2 years. This would be ideal if reports are true that they are looking for a mid/late round pick in the draft at RB.

But damn it would suck because it would probably eliminate my dreams of Hill or Seastrunk...

Moreno is coming to visit. Looks like Ol' John Clayton was right after all.

This situation is a primary example of some users here need to think before they post. John Clayton is actually one of the better reporters/ insiders in the national media. When he revealed Miami as a possible interest, many users here bashed him. It's time to eat crow.

He was awful reporting the Manning / Miami situation. He still is when it comes to Miami.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Not that Omar is anymore informed than Clayton.

Lololol.. John Clayton is such a moron.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Clayton is easily one of the worse. He's not as bad as JLC but he is still one of the worst in the biz

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Good. Get rid of Thomas, gilleslee and Thigpen. Sign Moreno and Hester and draft a power back. Problem solved

ESPN just reported that John Clayton dose not have a clue

It's a totally false rumor. Some pimple faced kid in his parents basement made it up and came clean on twitter moments ago. Moreno to Miami was totally made up.

John Clayton is past his prime.

I would take him. He is better than anything we have on the roster - but I still would draft a Tre Mason in the middle rounds.

Sign him and trade Daniel Thomas to recoup the draft pick we lost to the ravens.

I think this will be a done deal unless he way over prices himself

I would take him. He is better than anything we have on the roster - but I still would draft a Tre Mason in the middle rounds.

I like Mason alot. Along with some of the other backs.....but if we signed Moreno I think it would pretty much end an RB drafting until the 5th or later. If the RB was BPA Id still do it...but they wont. They would be bringing Moreno in to pair with Lamar Miller....and if you are drafting a RB in the 2-3 you better be getting them touches.

There should be an open spot for a RB though even if he did sign...Thomas and Gillislee just arent very good.

Back
Top Bottom