Knowshon Moreno visits Dolphins/Leaves without deal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Knowshon Moreno visits Dolphins/Leaves without deal

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Im with this. 1 year deal most likely. He knows how to pass protect the **** out of a play. We have been missing that for a long time. Draft a guy late round and cut DT once and for all.

1,038 rushing yards 10TDs
60 catches for 548 yards & 3TDs

I don't see how people are down on this guy. His numbers from last year alone are more than DT has had in his career. He may not be a big time bruiser, but at least he can break an arm tackle.

Last edited by a moderator:
if it is for a decent contract...why not. And beside, he wants to be here!!! we don't have to beg for him to come down for a visit!

He's got to be better than Daniel Thomas. We can probably sign Moreno and cut Thomas without a massive net salary cap impact.

For Danielle Thomas??? Tough call for me. I'd prob prefer Knowshon and his mighty tears

If we get him for around a mil and no greater then 1.5 a year then ill be happy. Not to fond of him but he is a solid blocker,runner and receiving threat. Good all around complete player but I still want a 230 pound bruiser type in the draft.

As I said in the other thread I would love to be able to get one of the top backs in the draft. With that said, you can't ignore what Moreno did last season in Denver. Over 1,000 yards rushing and 13 total touchdowns. Plus he is a decent sized back(220 pounds), and we need that.

Hoping for 1-2 year, value deal at this point. Still need a mid round draft pick.

[video=youtube;wWlC_yAUbr0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=wWlC_yAUbr0[/video]

Back
Top Bottom