Koa Misi - Not Dependable AT ALL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Koa Misi - Not Dependable AT ALL

dlockz, that's exactly what I was thinking! Misa=GREAT???, how about serviceable when healthy, which is rare. Luckily we have a lot of good young talent at LBer.

Who's the good young talent? The only proven guy is Jenkins. McCain is a hopeful but behind those two we have a bunch of unproven guys. We have no idea if they're good

Misi is just like the Cowboys version of Sean Lee. Very talented but always injured...I mean always.

I have not yet read a report where Misi had a full week of practice without being held out because he is injured. Last year was a disaster at the LB position and this year we cannot depend on this guy Misi anymore.

Let's give J. Tripp, Hull, and other promising rookies some reps at his position and sign the divorce papers with him.

No not VERY talented. Average MLB at best. Not a top 10 by no means and that is when he is on the field. Not a game changer and not good in pass coverage. Lets hope some of these young guns step up.

I agree in 13 he was in and out with a shoulder injury and in 14 a week 1 ankle injury lasted pretty much THE WHOLE SEASON. Now when you figure he's due to be healthy he's already missing camp time with a calf injury. Things really seem to linger with Misi. I can ready see questionable or doubtful with a calf injury for week 1 and I have no idea of the extent of the injury..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hes making the team so id wait til or if he starts missing regular season games...im sure he will though

Right now is really no big deal...gives the team more looks at the depth

He's not very talented and he's sure as **** never played on Offerdahl's level. He's a serviceable player who gets injured all the damn time. Hopefully, some of these young backers we have will develop and we'll be able to move on. There are very few players from the Ireland era that I give a **** about losing and Misi isn't one of them.

He's not very talented and he's sure as **** never played on Offerdahl's level. He's a serviceable player who gets injured all the damn time. Hopefully, some of these young backers we have will develop and we'll be able to move on. There are very few players from the Ireland era that I give a **** about losing and Misi isn't one of them.

The only thing he and offerdahl have in common is they have a vowel in their last name lol

Said he was injury prone and got laughed at. Hes great when hes on the field but thats always an IF.

He's good not great when on the field....solid LB nothing special....I don't fault a guy for being injured especially at that position but the FO knew this guy has yet to play a whole season and did nothing to replace him.....

Misi so is average at best. He was never great. I've said it all last year, he did not start one game and finished the game without missing time during that game. I made sure I pointed this out to my son. That must be some kind of record.

Misi is just like the Cowboys version of Sean Lee. Very talented but always injured...I mean always.

I have not yet read a report where Misi had a full week of practice without being held out because he is injured. Last year was a disaster at the LB position and this year we cannot depend on this guy Misi anymore.

Let's give J. Tripp, Hull, and other promising rookies some reps at his position and sign the divorce papers with him.

yes our LBs were disgusting last year... but it was not because of MIsis play. We got rid of the LBs we needed to that were ridiculously horrid to watch (Wheeler example A). Misi is a solid LB, who was also playing in a position he wasnt used to in the middle. Yes, it stinks that he is oft injured, but thats football sometimes too. it is frustrating, but its why football is also a team sport and you need to build depth. the miami dolphins are hoping that the youth behind him is developing, like the guys you mentioned above. tripp will get his chance this year no doubt... just watch, but Misi will be starting and a big part of our defense... so enjoy watching that too when he is in!!! once again he is a solid LB for us.

Is Hull even making the roster? practice squad?
and Lee is always out for the year too... be happy Misi isnt

Hull's best chance of making this team is on special teams and he's been playing pretty much weak side linebacker. He's too small to play anywhere else.

Tripp played some MLB in his rookie camp but I haven't heard much of that this camp. I think he's been Jenkins' primary backup. Kelvin Sheppard is Misi's backup and I think Zach Virgil may be his backup (3rd string). Let's face it, the talent in this past draft at the linebacker position was crappy and the free agent crop was also underwhelming but Jordy Tripp looks to have taken a big step forward this year...that's the good news...bad news is he's more of a weak side linebacker and we already have Jelani Jenkins there.

Hull's best chance of making this team is on special teams and he's been playing pretty much weak side linebacker. He's too small to play anywhere else.

Tripp played some MLB in his rookie camp but I haven't heard much of that this camp. I think he's been Jenkins' primary backup. Kelvin Sheppard is Misi's backup and I think Zach Virgil may be his backup (3rd string). Let's face it, the talent in this past draft at the linebacker position was crappy and the free agent crop was also underwhelming but Jordy Tripp looks to have taken a big step forward this year...that's the good news...bad news is he's more of a weak side linebacker and we already have Jelani Jenkins there.
well whatever his true position may be, might as well let Jordan see time with the starters and if that means at mike, then lets see if he's capable.

Said he was injury prone and got laughed at. Hes great when hes on the field but thats always an IF.

I don't even notice when he is and isn't on the field. I guess he doesn't suck as much as Wheeler as you could SEE HOW BAD WHEELER WAS AS HE WIFFED ON TACKLES. But Misi is NOT A PLAYMAKER and is not dependable. We should definitely look to upgrade. Passing on Earl Thomas/Dez Bryant for Odrick and Misi was a horrible decision. I thought it back then, and it has been reaffirmed since. Worst part is that we had a need at both safety and WR at the time, and he passes on both to take a luxury pick in DT/DE.

Denzel Perryman would have been, though. But the smart guys up stairs chose a backup 1 tech, with a questionable motor instead lol.

Back
Top Bottom