Koa Misi - Not Dependable AT ALL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Koa Misi - Not Dependable AT ALL

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Misi is just like the Cowboys version of Sean Lee. Very talented but always injured...I mean always.

I have not yet read a report where Misi had a full week of practice without being held out because he is injured. Last year was a disaster at the LB position and this year we cannot depend on this guy Misi anymore.

Let's give J. Tripp, Hull, and other promising rookies some reps at his position and sign the divorce papers with him.

Hull? Isn't he buried even on the rookie depth chart?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Tired of Misi and tired of players who are chronically injured every damn year. They are just dead weight on the roster. Cut them and move on.

But for now he is a solid player who will be an asset to a very strong defense. If he goes down mid season then you can see those unproven young guys go in with a little more nfl experience under their belt. To cut a guy right before the season who is productive just because he MIGHT go down is insane.

Said he was injury prone and got laughed at. Hes great when hes on the field but thats always an IF.

Hull? Isn't he buried even on the rookie depth chart?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

He led the team with 4 tackles and 1 forced fumble the other night as well as an interception today
Don't count out Mike Hull

He led the team with 4 tackles and 1 forced fumble the other night as well as an interception today
Don't count out Mike Hull

Against the first team or the third team?

dlockz, that's exactly what I was thinking! Misa=GREAT???, how about serviceable when healthy, which is rare. Luckily we have a lot of good young talent at LBer.

I barely notice when Misi is playing or not because even when not injured he's invincible out there. But I guess that was an improvement on Ellerbee and Wheeler.

Another Jeff Ireland injury special.....that jackass loved to draft injured guys, even in the early rounds. Misi has had some sort of leg issue since he came in.

Back
Top Bottom