Kobe Bryant reportedly killed in California helicopter crash | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kobe Bryant reportedly killed in California helicopter crash

You're right. I googled "NBA rapist dies in helicopter crash," read through it and saw someone mention 30 Marines and 1 sailor, and I googled that. I foolishly thought that link was what he was talking about and didn't pay much attention.

NBA rapist? Do you even know the details? That woman had semen from like 5 guys inside of her nasty trash *****. She was a whore who saw dollar signs. Simple as that. The only mistake he made was infidelity, and that's no reason to disrespect the man on the day of his tragic passing.

GTFO. I hope you get the same respect on your day.

Well, that's not really what I meant. It's not just that a sports star died. I get that some of you may feel worse about that than a lot of other people. I just don't feel as bad as some about certain types of people dying. I didn't feel bad when Aaron Hernandez died.

Did you know that 30 Marines and 1 Sailor died in a helicopter crash today in Iraq? I'm guessing most people don't know that, because ABC didn't interrupt what they were watching to announce it.

Thousands of people die every day. This isn't the "dead servicemen" thread, so what's your point?

You're right. I googled "NBA rapist dies in helicopter crash," read through it and saw someone mention 30 Marines and 1 sailor, and I googled that. I foolishly thought that link was what he was talking about and didn't pay much attention.

Did you google, "Young kids lose their incredible father in helicopter crash"? I can tell by your badge and your looking for reasons why this death does not matter you're full of yourself. Get over yourself, your posts in this thread are ****ing pathetic.

Never was a fan of his, from the time he waved off Malone in a All Star game...to his Jordan mannerisms. Just seemed a poser.

With that said. The death of the children on that helicopter was what in the end had me saying a prayer last night. Those left behind to pick up the pieces also are in my thoughts and prayers.

NBA rapist? Do you even know the details? That woman had semen from like 5 guys inside of her nasty trash *****. She was a whore who saw dollar signs. Simple as that. The only mistake he made was infidelity, and that's no reason to disrespect the man on the day of his tragic passing.

GTFO. I hope you get the same respect on your day.

Do you know the details?

The Tributes on the News tonight from the Philadelphia area, where Kobe grew up have been, Special. Lots of people showing up at Kobe's old High School to pay tribute. Bryant was a legend in these parts.

Do you know the details?

Why bother with the details ? Slut shame and produce a typical male responses to sexual assault. This attitude is how Kobe and the like get have gotten away with this stuff for decades.

Why bother with the details ? Slut shame and produce a typical male responses to sexual assault. This attitude is how Kobe and the like get have gotten away with this stuff for decades.

But we really don’t know if Kobe Bryant sexually assaulted the girl so why is it the life goal of some folks to make that his legacy?

We do know she was extremely promiscuous and she did have several sexual partners in a short time span.

We also know when she did her rape exam, she wore a pair of panties that were sexually spoiled with another dude’s pubic hair and leaked DNA samples included multiple elements of DNA from different people.

I totally understand that #metoo is a real thing and sexual assault does happen and women have been discouraged to report and follow up on such cases, especially with high profile men, due to threats from within and outside of the circle of the person they accuse.

But an allegation doesn’t automatically equal prosecution . . . We still live in a world where false acquisitions of rape happen on a regular basis, and often have a motive of extortion when involving a high profile celebrity.

So if Kobe Bryant did rape this girl, it absolutely would qualify as 1 of the many instances of high profile men getting away with this stuff. But I won’t sit here and make this type of conspiracy his legacy in it’s current state.

He cheated on his wife, she forgave him and they had 4 beautiful girls and they seemed to have repaired the damage from all of this. He seemed to be a tremendous father and he was great in the community. He was flawed, like we all are, and 2003 will forever be a dark moment in his illustrious life.

He is one of the greatest players in NBA history and died tragically just when he was poised to live the greatest parts of his life. One of his daughters and 7 other people died as well.

People are allowed to feel whatever they want for any person, but I do find it disturbing that in the short aftermath of this tragedy, people bee line towards the one time circumstantial negative as an eraser for the multitude of actual positives he brought to the world.

Last edited:
But we really don’t know if Kobe Bryant sexually assaulted the girl so why is it the life goal of some folks to make that his legacy?

We do know she was extremely promiscuous and she did have several sexual partners in a short time span.

We also know when she did her rape exam, she wore a pair of panties that were sexually spoiled with another dude’s pubic hair and leaked DNA samples included multiple elements of DNA from different people.

I totally understand that #metoo is a real thing and sexual assault does happen and women have been discouraged to report and follow up on such cases, especially with high profile men, due to threats from within and outside of the circle of the person they accuse.

But an allegation doesn’t automatically equal prosecution . . . We still live in a world where false acquisitions of rape happen on a regular basis, and often have a motive of extortion when involving a high profile celebrity.

So if Kobe Bryant did rape this girl, it absolutely would qualify as 1 of the many instances of high profile men getting away with this stuff. But I won’t sit here and make this type of conspiracy his legacy in it’s current state.

He cheated on his wife, she forgave him and they had 4 beautiful girls and they seemed to have repaired the damage from all of this. He seemed to be a tremendous father and he was great in the community. He was flawed, like we all are, and 2003 will forever be a dark moment in his illustrious life.

He is one of the greatest players in NBA history and died tragically just when he was poised to live the greatest parts of his life. One of his daughters and 7 other people died as well.

People are allowed to feel whatever they want for any person, but I do find it disturbing that in the short aftermath of this tragedy, people bee line towards the one time circumstantial negative as an eraser for the multitude of actual positives he brought to the world.

You cant be surprised in today's culture that some would make a point of reminding people about that situation....

Right or wrong, he was a public figure, who like many before him....have people who just didn't like him. Or never held him in the high regard many of his peers and fans do.

The extremes are out right now. Some making him out to be a saintly man who walked on water. Others trying to take their pound of flesh.

My heart hurt for his daughter and the other possible kids on the chopper. As we age, we would die a 1000 deaths for our little ones. That's where my thoughts are.

His legacy is cemented in history. Still a Jordan man myself, flaws and all.

I mean, the rape kit she got showed evidence consistent with rape. She was bruised and bloodied. The police did a year long investigation into it and felt there was enough to go to trial. He actually issued an apology to her.

Her promiscuity has literally nothing to do with anything. Promiscuous people can be raped.

But furthermore, why, as a species do we feel the need to sanitize a person's life when they die? Why is considered disrespectful or tasteless to bring this up, but not disrespectful or tasteless to canonize a potential rapist, simply because he was good a sport?

I mean, the rape kit she got showed evidence consistent with rape. She was bruised and bloodied. The police did a year long investigation into it and felt there was enough to go to trial. He actually issued an apology to her.

Her promiscuity has literally nothing to do with anything. Promiscuous people can be raped.

But furthermore, why, as a species do we feel the need to sanitize a person's life when they die? Why is considered disrespectful or tasteless to bring this up, but not disrespectful or tasteless to canonize a potential rapist, simply because he was good a sport?

I mean first things first, this was one incident . . . Lets not make it seem like we are up in here with gallons of Purell trying to cleanse all the filth off of Kobe’s life and legacy. By all accounts, Kobe was genuinely a good person, extremely competitive and an amazing father.

Kobe apologized for that night because he was asked to apologize, and sometimes, legally, you do things to avoid something more unfortunate potentially happening. Doesn’t make what actually happened that night any more or less true.

Potential rapist is not an incorrect term, as he was sexually involved with a woman that showed signs of being raped around the time they had sex . . . But in the same voice she could be a potential extortionist and liar. It is easy to go head first in the direction you feel is the right one without much fear of consequence for what may of really happened.

That is not meant to belittle this incident or the accuser, it absolutely sucks that she was raped . . . But not knowing the truth is better than potentially making a false acquisition. I know that doesn’t sit well with some but rape is a serious crime and Kobe does not deserve to have his legacy tarnished if he did not rape her . . . .and we absolutely don’t know if he did. That is where I stand.

It will always be there, even if some day he got fully exonerated, but a sports icon lost his life suddenly, and some people’s thirst to bring up something that may or may not of happened, in light of all the love he has gotten, in an attempt to force negativity in such a tragic situation, is just disturbing in my eyes.

You cant be surprised in today's culture that some would make a point of reminding people about that situation....

Right or wrong, he was a public figure, who like many before him....have people who just didn't like him. Or never held him in the high regard many of his peers and fans do.

The extremes are out right now. Some making him out to be a saintly man who walked on water. Others trying to take their pound of flesh.

My heart hurt for his daughter and the other possible kids on the chopper. As we age, we would die a 1000 deaths for our little ones. That's where my thoughts are.

His legacy is cemented in history. Still a Jordan man myself, flaws and all.

Well said.

Also a Jordan man.

I mean first things first, this was one incident . . . Lets not make it seem like we are up in here with gallons of Purell trying to cleanse all the filth off of Kobe’s life and legacy. By all accounts, Kobe was genuinely a good person, extremely competitive and an amazing father.

Kobe apologized for that night because he was asked to apologize, and sometimes, legally, you do things to avoid something more unfortunate potentially happening. Doesn’t make what actually happened that night any more or less true.

Potential rapist is not an incorrect term, as he was sexually involved with a woman that showed signs of being raped around the time they had sex . . . But in the same voice she could be a potential extortionist and liar. It is easy to go head first in the direction you feel is the right one without much fear of consequence for what may of really happened.

That is not meant to belittle this incident or the accuser, it absolutely sucks that she was raped . . . But not knowing the truth is better than potentially making a false acquisition. I know that doesn’t sit well with some but rape is a serious crime and Kobe does not deserve to have his legacy tarnished if he did not rape her . . . .and we abaolutely don’t know if he did. That is where I stand.

It will always be there, even if some day he got fully exonerated, but a sports icon lost his life suddenly, and some people’s thirst to bring up something that may or may not of happened, in light of all the love he has gotten, in an attempt to force negativity in such a tragic situation, is just disturbing in my eyes.
I mean sure, but he settled with her after. The simple fact of reality, is that cases like this are often pressured to go away.

She didn't try and extort Kobe, she didn't threaten going to the police or going public unless he paid for her silence. She went the proper route. The rape kit was consistent with rape. The police thought the evidence was tight.

So what seems more likely at that point:

1. She just decided to drop everything out of the blue because she was lying and his lawyers at the same time just decided to pay her.
2. His lawyers explained that he can either go to jail and her life is ruined OR they can settle and her life is still ruined but she can at least get some money.

Tragic ... Eight innocents lost their lives.

One rapist also died. (less tragic) ... I've been wondering how Ms. Faber felt the other day.

Back
Top Bottom