Kobe Bryant reportedly killed in California helicopter crash | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kobe Bryant reportedly killed in California helicopter crash

Iā€™m absolutely shocked by this news. I live in Northern CA and Kobe just donated 5K to a local school here last month after one of the young girls on the team reached out to him after competing against his daughter Gianna. My son currently lives in Simi Valley which is only a few miles northwest of Calabasas, where Kobe and his daughter Gianna were traveling to for a basketball tourney. Heā€™s in shock too.

Iā€˜m a huge Sacramento Kings fan and an anti-LAKERS guy, but my admiration and respect for Kobe has grown over the decades as I watched his career unfold. Loved his ā€™Mamba Mentalityā€™.

While my team lost, I still contend that the 2002 Western Conference Finals between LA and SAC was one of the best playoff series ever. Iā€™ll never forget that era and watching my team battle with Shaq and Kobe.

Nine people on board, not five, according to the cops out there. This is just horrible.

We seem to get these sort of shock-factor reminders a few times each year - that life is precious and can be taken at any moment - no matter who you are and no matter what your status is.
RIP Kobe and GiGi.
Hug your loved ones everyone.

I was never a Basketball fan but still, a sad loss for people close to him and his fans. A big part for me is his daughter losing her life way too young is a terrible ordeal.

Last edited:
If you take shots at the staff or other members it will cost you and you will be banned from this thread

Sorry guys . Sad news day indeed :(

Back
Top Bottom