kobes wife vanessa filing for divorce..says he cheated too much | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

kobes wife vanessa filing for divorce..says he cheated too much

dreday

future of the funk
Reaction score
http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/16/kobe-bryant-wife-divorce/#.Tu06CZel6vg

Kobe Bryant's wife has filed for divorce ... TMZ has learned.

Vanessa Bryant filed legal docs Friday afternoon, citing "irreconcilable differences."

Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ ... Vanessa -- who stuck by Kobe after he was charged with sexually assaulting a Colorado woman in 2003 -- decided to end the marriage because she believes Kobe has been unfaithful ... again.

As one source puts it, "She's been dealing with these incidents for a long time and has been a faithful wife, but she's finally had enough," adding, "This one is the straw that broke the camel's back."

And our sources say ... Kobe "desperately" wants to win Vanessa back and will do "whatever it takes" to save their 10 1/2 year marriage.

and no prenup either..smdh!

He wants to do whatever it takes?

This IDIOT was given a second chance already. I was seriously surprised she stuck by him after the Colorado debacle.

I hope its the end for the smug ahola

kobe lost phil jackson, lamar odom, chris paul, and vanessa bryant all this year...

[video=youtube;9zGLtYOKwE8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zGLtYOKwE8&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

If you're Kobe or dreday, I'd imagine that it's gotta be hard to just push away from the table when you're getting all that young hot trim being served up to you on a platter wherever you happen to be dining, eh?

If you're Kobe or dreday, I'd imagine that it's gotta be hard to just push away from the table when you're getting all that young hot trim being served up to you on a platter wherever you happen to be dining, eh?

lol supposedly in cali after ten years it's lifetime alimony..... and it's literally just been 10 years.... this girl has been waiting..and "dreday has morals and plans on keeping his money"...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom