Kolb out for about 6 weeks......trade Moore? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kolb out for about 6 weeks......trade Moore?

scottieUK

Starter
Reaction score
Kolb is out for a while so do Miami trade Moore to Arizona and if so for what, a 3rd?

If that happened Miami would have a 1st, two 2nd round picks and three 3rd round picks. What do you guys think?

I actually thought about this as soon as I read that Kolb would be out. But I doubt we get an early pick for him. But hey, I wouldn't complain

Cardinals won't go for it. They will play Skelton until Kolb is healthy.

Besides, NO ONE would give a 3rd for Moore.

We need 2 QB's, right now we are all tied in the AFC east with the team we have, and we need Moore as he is insurance for anything happening to TANN

I doubt Matt Moore fetches a 3rd . . . I'd think more along the lines of what we gave up for Tyler Thigpen (a 5th) as what we would probably fetch. Then again, with the Fins in the thick of things in the AFC . . . do you think Philbin/Ireland gives up their solid backup for a 3rd day pick? Tannehill took a couple of body shots against the Rams and they were checking out his non throwing arm on the sidelines . . . I do like Pat Devlin but I dunno if we are comfortable with him as the primary backup at this time.

If we are, great, make the move and worry about a 3rd QB when/if you need one.

We need 2 QB's, right now we are all tied in the AFC east with the team we have, and we need Moore as he is insurance for anything happening to TANN

Agreed, but it is tempting

This team is not winning any Super Bowl this year, and Moore likely won't re-sign. If they can trade him, they should.

If they didn't have Skelton, I think they'd jump on it for a third. It seems like they have a good team otherwise and they're trying to make a run.

Moore would bring a third if they (Cards) are smart enough. And I certainly wouldn't trade him for less. He is better than either of the starting QBs in Zona.

matt moore would probably get a 5th on the high side 6th on the low.

All I know is Pat Devlin will be ready to go next year.

They voted Skelton as the starter when the season began. I dont think they are looking to trade right now.

Interesting thoughts here. Agreed, Moore won't resign after the season, so, if we can get a 3rd then pull the trigger!

If Jeff Ireland can go into the season with Smith, Carroll and Wilson as his only CB's, he damn well can trade Matt Moore if he is offered a 3rd round pick. That's a no brainer.

Zona isn't going to give up a third for Matt Moore tho . . . they still have Skelton and Ryan Lindley and Kolb is only out 6 weeks.

LOL at anyone thinking Moore could fetch a third round draft pick. 5th round pick at best, and I'd do it in a heartbeat because Moore isn't coming back next year.

Probably won't get a 3rd for him....maybe a 4th or 5th. Crazier things have happened though...desperate teams do desperate things.

Back
Top Bottom