konrad quit? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

konrad quit?

tucker

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
so rob konrad quit the raiders??? lol...guess he got sick of football

Do you have a link? The only thing I've heard is he hasn't practiced because of injuries (wow, there's a shocker)

It wouldn't surprise me to hear that he's quit. The guy cannot stay healthy.

drew on channel 7 said he just got sick of the game and quit...he tried to make him change his mind, but he wants to work on his financial business he has going on instead

Drew Rosenhaus, just mentioned it on SPorts EXTRA

Yeah with all of injuries I can understand, just glad he wasn't on our team when he quit.:wink:

Is he going to Australia to smoke pot and learn herbal medicine?

I would quit also if I had to play for the Raiders. :goof:

Who would have thought last July that our Starting RB AND FB would be retired going into the 2005 season? Wow! :eek:

It's on the Finheaven main page so it's legit. From the sound of it, it's just "rumors" and it's not official yet.
Rumors are traveling far and wide about former Dolphin Rob Konrad and his future in the NFL. The fullback was entering his seventh year after playing his entire career in Miami. Constant battles with injuries forced the Dolphins to let Konrad go after last season. According to some sources, Konrad is retiring from football.

He sat out drills at Raiders' camp with a calf pull recently. Finnheaven is working to confirm this story.

painnotpleasure said:
It's on the Finheaven main page so it's legit. From the sound of it, it's just "rumors" and it's not official yet.
Nothing is solid yet(I didn't post this front page story), but I am looking high and low for a solid source.

Back
Top Bottom