Koren Robinson Come On Down | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Koren Robinson Come On Down

DolphinsFan4evr

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I really hope we can sign mcquarters...but believe it or not i would mind picking up Robinson...he was a first or second round pick whos off the field problems are keeping him from a great career. i think he would be an awesome addition to the wr corps

Not another Koren thread. They're catching up to the amount of Ricky threads.

Do we really need a WR who can't catch the ball?

Their are plenty of WR's that can't catch a ball for less money! Why Koren?

DolphinsFan4evr said:
I really hope we can sign mcquarters...but believe it or not i would mind picking up Robinson...he was a first or second round pick whos off the field problems are keeping him from a great career. i think he would be an awesome addition to the wr corps

He is a raging alcaholic who is probably looking at a four game suspension if he gets convicted of his latest DUI. He looks like an amazing WR, (height and speed), but doesn't score TD's and can't catch the ball to save his life. There is a reason the Seasucks got rid of him, take a look at their WR's! If they had some inkling of hope for him he would still be there, but DUI's, attitude and no hands=no job. Keep him away from the phins, we already have one head case facing a suspension. That should be our limit. (I hope D. Boston is hearing this as well!!!)

BTW: I am living in Seahawk country here in the Pacific North West and have heard all the Robinson talk for years.

we dont have enough talent at wr right now..we barely have a 3rd receiver. and if Boston goes down again we wont have a 3rd receiver.

And we need the speed. chambers is the only speed receiver we have....
sign robinson for the minimum or thereabouts, and send him downfield a few plays a game to get the other guys open...

like i said he needs to get his personal life in gear first...maybe this last arrest will help, but i dont see how it can hurt...hes too talented

DolphinsFan4evr said:
we dont have enough talent at wr right now..we barely have a 3rd receiver. and if Boston goes down again we wont have a 3rd receiver.

sign robinson for the minimum or thereabouts, and send him downfield a few plays a game to get the other guys open...

like i said he needs to get his personal life in gear first...maybe this last arrest will help, but i dont see how it can hurt...hes too talented

First off we have 3 very good WR, Boston is a question mark b/c of his health, but you dont need 3 good to great WR in this league, its awesome when you can have that but most team dont. and what makes you think Koren will sign here for the minimum, he will get offered more then the min. from some team.

I like Koren, think he has a lot of potential but I dont think we need him. I dont think he will be cheap, and where does he fit into our WR rotation? We should save the money imo

DolphinsFan4evr said:

We have other needs than a WR right now. Our money will be better spent elsewhere.

I don't like Koren very much but will be a good deal if a team with a very talented coaching staff signs him. Needs to learn how to catch.

DolphinsFan4evr said:

Boston, Williams, McMike, now you want to add another player with "off field issues"...please....

We have enough receivers guys....lets look at our needs first...like at
the Center and O-Line positions.

LarryFinFan said:
Boston, Williams, McMike, now you want to add another player with "off field issues"...please....
What the hell are you adding McMike in their for???????????????????????????????????

Christ people, get of the McMichael is a wife beater/troublemaker bandwagon. I'm so sick of you clueless people putting an INNOCENT MAN down. It's ignorant, rude, and you are not the judge nor have ESP. How about we start posting a tab under your usernames here that says "registered child offender" or "recovering addict" or "Al Qaeda Representative" :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom