Koren Robinson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Koren Robinson

PressCoverage

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
So he was released today.

i know there's the other thread... but let's focus on him a bit more. Discuss...

:cooldude:

I have always thought he could be a very good player. Obviously he has yet to live up to his potential, and I know we have plenty of recievers, but he has alot of upside and if he comes cheap he may be worth a look. I doubt he'll come cheap though anyways.

sports24/7 said:
I have always thought he could be a very good player. Obviously he has yet to live up to his potential, and I know we have plenty of recievers, but he has alot of upside and if he comes cheap he may be worth a look. I doubt he'll come cheap though anyways.

Let's bring in another bad boy by all means. The rest of the league's problems are our opportunities.

We can straighten Koren out! Boston is a fine role model.

What's there to discuss? We don't need a receiver who can't catch a cold.

I think i prefer Derrius Thompson over Robinson.

The guy s*cks, he drops way too many passes...

But then again, so doesn't that entire recieving core up there in Seattle.

Jimi said:
I think i prefer Derrius Thompson over Robinson.

I like Thompson too, and the only way I take Robinson is if he wants the min to play #5 WR.

Well him dropping passes would fit right in with our current receivers (except for Booker)

He is definitely worth a look.

I wouldn't mind giving him an incentive based contract.

He does have alot of naggage. However, sometimes all it takes is a change of scenary. We shall see.

Chambers, Boston, Booker, Robinson and Gilmore and Thompson.

This would be a good move because Booker and Boston seem to get injured as well.

FaninPatsyLand said:

Whats the excuse there?.They have a great OL,great RB and an adequate QB.
It must be the bad coaching.:rolleyes:

PressCoverage said:
So he was released today.

i know there's the other thread... but let's focus on him a bit more. Discuss...

:cooldude:

WTF this guy sucks and drops more balls than he catches, plus he's in trouble every other week!!

FaninPatsyLand said:

Great Post Sig.. I hate Pavano and hope he gets rocked the rest of the year. He isn't a favorite like Jeff Suppan, a scrub in Boston, but the Cards savior in game 3 of the WS.

well, while i'm certainly not comfortable signing one bad character guy after another...

anyone who says Koren Robinson "sucks" isn't really paying attention. some drops problems? yes... but he is a game breaker...

Even though he has behavior problems, he is still a talented WR, though he's never lived up to his potential coming out of college. The problem is that he has the worst quality a Wide Reciever can have, he drops too many passes. I think they'll be a bunch of teams that will be looking to sign him, but I really don't think that we will be one of them. I think that he would make a good #2 WR for some team. I don't know why but the first team that comes to mind would be San Francisco.

GreenMonster said:
Great Post Sig.. I hate Pavano and hope he gets rocked the rest of the year. He isn't a favorite like Jeff Suppan, a scrub in Boston, but the Cards savior in game 3 of the WS.

Haha, yeah really! Suppan saved Pedro's *** in game 3 with his brainfart on the bases.

I've been meaning to ask if you're a Sox fan? I was wondering if the GreenMonster was just a coincidence or not.

Back
Top Bottom