Korey Banks, 5 Others Brought in for Workouts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Korey Banks, 5 Others Brought in for Workouts

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
CB Korey Banks
LB J.R. Johnson
OT Dan Goodspeed
DE Josh Mallard
TE Dwayne Blakeley
WR Kahlil Hill

All brought in for workouts. Herald said it was pretty much for future reference in case we need to make a move (injury)

They're gonna need Banks next year when they trade/cut Fletcher. IMO, we should also re-sign Buckley for 1-year.

CBs:
-Surtain
-Madison
-Buckley
-Banks
-Roundtree

Originally posted by Mindwarp
1 friggin OL person.. grrrrr

You've seen what's out there. Freaking Richmond Webb. Slim pickin's would be an overstatement. And those plane tickets don't pay for themselves.

Kahlil Hill is the only other guy on that list that I can remember. I think he was picked in 2001 by Atlanta? I remember reading about late round receivers that year. If not 2001, then definately 2002.

I remember Blakely being on the KC roster. Goodspeed came to camp I think. Anyway, they ain't world beaters.

hill-1.jpg

I still have Kiper's 2002 Draft Guide

-Kiper had him ranked as the #19 WR
-Born 03/18/1979
-From Iowa(pictured)
-6'2/202
-Ran a 4.66 at the combine which killed his status
-35 inch vert

"He's a good natural athlete, though his speed is a question. He has very good hands and can get off the ground to the sky for the ball at a pro level, making the acrobatic catch in traffic. There is worry though, that he won't be able to accelerate past NFL cornerbacks on deep routes"
-Mel Kiper, Jr.

I tell you I never understand management. Our @#$% for brains Front Office, could clearly see the deficiencies of the team for at least the past 4 weeks now. And these mo@#$%f$#%#rs wait until now to bring people in for workouts!!!! My mother always said 'If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.'

<Edited By Muck Supermod: J/k I'm just bustin' yer chops>

*Watch your azz. - Muck :vader: *

Korey Banks was signed by MIA to the practice squad.

GOOO FFIIINZ

Back
Top Bottom