Cardinals - Vince Young

Rams - Jimmy Williams

Browns - Tamba Hali

Ravens - Broderick Bunkley

Eagles - Santonio Holmes

Broncos - Chad Jackson

Dolphins - Manny Lawson

thoughts??

Good mock, interesting to see Cutler fall. We talked about getting him months ago, then he rose out of reach and Miami got Culpepper. How ironic would it be if Cutler fell to us anyway?

ehh i dont like Manny lawson that high. Id rather get Tye Hill or Ernie Sims

that's a really good mock. I think you could switch Cutler for Young, and it might end up being dead on. Lawson is an intriguing pick, he'd be very hard to pass up.

Hali likely won't go at 12 to the Browns. If you want a 3-4 OLB pick Lawson or Wimbley for that spot, likely the latter.

Pocoloco said:
that's a really good mock. I think you could switch Cutler for Young, and it might end up being dead on. Lawson is an intriguing pick, he'd be very hard to pass up.

I know a lot of people don't see race as a factor, but the last QB Dennis Green picked was Daunte Culpepper. Nobody reminds of Daunte more than Vince Young. I could get hammered for this, but in the end I think they go with Young over Cutler.

I don't think we're going to land Arrington, and we've improved our secondary significantly through free agency. I'd be real excited about getting Lawson.

Jaj said:
Hali likely won't go at 12 to the Browns. If you want a 3-4 OLB pick Lawson or Wimbley for that spot, likely the latter.

Well Hali is a DE, I wasn't really addressing their LB need. If they went LB, I wouldn't be surprised if they picked Greenway either, despite his poor workouts.

I'm not convinced that the Broncos are actually going to use their #15 to draft a player, I think they're going to shop it to another team from later in the first round to get more picks later in the draft. I don't think they have the cap room to sign two first-rounders.

DearbornDolfan said:
I'm not convinced that the Broncos are actually going to use their #15 to draft a player, I think they're going to shop it to another team from later in the first round to get more picks later in the draft. I don't think they have the cap room to sign two first-rounders.

I think the Jets are going to move up too, but it's kinda silly to make a mock draft with trades IMO.

DearbornDolfan said:

Why would they have traded a third round pick this year and a fourth round pick next year to move up to the 15th spot only to turn around and move back down again? That would make no sense. I can see the Broncos maybe packaging their two first round picks to move up higher in the first round to maybe grab a guy like Vernon Davis.

were not gonna take manny lawson and jay cutler is gonna go before vince young suprised hes not on there

Flyer22 said:
Good mock, interesting to see Cutler fall. We talked about getting him months ago, then he rose out of reach and Miami got Culpepper. How ironic would it be if Cutler fell to us anyway?
If cutler does fall to the 16th pick, saban will take cutler no doubt. He will not pass him up!:dolphins:

rickd13 said:
Why would they have traded a third round pick this year and a fourth round pick next year to move up to the 15th spot only to turn around and move back down again? That would make no sense. I can see the Broncos maybe packaging their two first round picks to move up higher in the first round to maybe grab a guy like Vernon Davis.

Good point, especially if they pull off this trade for Javon Walker thats been rumored.

madmike said:
If cutler does fall to the 16th pick, saban will take cutler no doubt. He will not pass him up!:dolphins:

Yeah because we don't have a franchise QB, and we have no other holes on our team.

I would be very disappointed if Saban picked Cutler. I have a feeling he's going to take an impact player on D, especially if we don't land Arrington.

Back
Top Bottom