Kreutz p.2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kreutz p.2

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Kreutz

It sais on MD.com that Kreutz will be meeting w/Miami media tomorrow. I may be wrong but wouldn't the only reason for him to meet w/local media is to anounce a deal?

I would think so. I would also think the only reason to leave your honeymoon early is lots of money. ;) :D

Re: Let's hope so!

Originally posted by RHoffman
Boy the last few days have been awfully tough on the nerves.:eek:
not as tough as next year at this time - when we have to cut half the team, but at least the Lombardi trophy will be resting in the renamed Joe Robbie stadium ;) :p :goof:

:drinkers:

Olin's decision...

...is pending:

NFL | Kreutz Deciding Between Bears & Dolphins - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
12:43 PT: Free agent C Olin Kreutz met with the media in Miami on Wednesday afternoon and said his decision is right in the middle between the Chicago Bears and Miami Dolphins. Kreutz said he's going to make a decision real soon, possibly in the next couple of days. He said while money isn't the only factor, it's a big percentage in the decision making process. :rolleyes:

The difference in cash terms is small - so let's hope he wants to live on permanent holiday in South Florida.

He said he should have his decision by Friday. He sounded like a cool guy and he seems to really like it down here. :) We'll see..........

No news on Brock yet :cry:

Re: Re: Let's hope so!

Originally posted by dolphan39
not as tough as next year at this time - when we have to cut half the team, but at least the Lombardi trophy will be resting in the renamed Joe Robbie stadium ;) :p :goof:

:drinkers:

Actually next year is fine too. It's before 2004 that things get interesting and a couple of our high paycheck guys will have to be let go. However if we can work it out like we did with Bowens then we will be fine.

I think Kreutz

...is using us as a contract ploy with the Bears. He is saying that the money weighs in a lot with his decision making process, and is going to decide within the next few days.

So that tells me, he really wants to play in Chicago, otherwise he would have just taken the better offer from us, and signed.

Right?

I don't know. He said he has a HUGE loyalty to the Bears, but he likes it down here too. Anyway, we should know by Friday. :)

Re: I think Kreutz

I am suprised as hell that press conference was not to agree on a deal. So I agree w/you.

Wow 39, your moderating faster then I can keep up...lol

nice job.

Well, I guess we will all have the answers by Friday.

:D

well I sure as heck had to change my avatar just in case :(

Originally posted by dolphan39
well I sure as heck had to change my avatar just in case :(

But your avatar could have brought us good luck! :D How about changing it to Ricky's mug? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom