Kris Jenkins bashes Warren Sapp....pretty bad. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kris Jenkins bashes Warren Sapp....pretty bad.

Nappy Roots

Da Dalphins
Club Member
Reaction score
Panthers | Jenkins Speaks Out, Slams Sapp - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 10:33:08 -0700

<A href="http://www.kffl.com/link/128">Pat Yasinskas, of the Charlotte Observer, reports Carolina Panthers DT Kris Jenkins addressed the media Thursday, June 2 on a variety of subjects including Oakland Raiders DT Warren Sapp. Jenkins has been feuding with Sapp. "I hate him," Jenkins said of Sapp. "Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all. But I hate him. He talks too much. He doesn't make any sense. He's fat. He's sloppy. He acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly. He stinks. His mouth stinks. His breath stinks and basically, his soul stinks, too. Too many people can't have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it. I guess because he's big and he went to Miami." Jenkins said after a loss to Sapp and the Oakland Raiders last season he turned to alcohol to get over the loss. Jenkins admitted his shoulder injury at first led to some tough times in his life. In hindsight, Jenkins said the injury may have helped him as a player and a person.

Wow, pretty harsh... but I agree. :lol: I also find it pretty comical for a 330+ man (Kris Jenkins) calling another man fat.

painnotpleasure said:
Wow, pretty harsh... but I agree. :lol: I also find it pretty comical for a 330+ man (Kris Jenkins) calling another man fat.

:chuckle:
didnt even think bout that.

hahahaha...he said what everyone has been thinking for years

Glad to see that somebody bashed Sapp. It will be interesting to see what Sapp coments are.

PhinDude88 said:
Glad to see that somebody bashed Sapp. It will be interesting to see what Sapp coments are.
<A href="http://www.kffl.com/link/128">Pat Yasinskas, of the Charlotte Observer, reports Carolina Panthers DT Kris Jenkins addressed the media Thursday, June 2 on a variety of subjects including Oakland Raiders DT Warren Sapp. Jenkins has been feuding with Sapp. "I hate him," Jenkins said of Sapp. "Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all. But I hate him. He talks too much. He doesn't make any sense. He's fat. He's sloppy. He acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly. He stinks. His mouth stinks. His breath stinks and basically, his soul stinks, too. Too many people can't have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it. I guess because he's big and he went to Miami." Jenkins said after a loss to Sapp and the Oakland Raiders last season he turned to alcohol to get over the loss. Jenkins admitted his shoulder injury at first led to some tough times in his life. In hindsight, Jenkins said the injury may have helped him as a player and a person.

THIS JUST IN!!!

WARREN SAPP'S response (on Kris Jenkins remarks previously stated):
clear.gif
"I RESEMBLE THAT"

Jenkins should have mentioned how Sapp isn't that good a player anymore either.

Sapp is one of the worst people in the NFL. Total jerk. Jenkins is dead on. If he weren't a rich athlete, he wouldn't survive in the real world. Nobody would put up with him.

Oaklandraider said:
That is dumb as hell sapp is hella goos he just wishes he could be like him.

what? Sapp WAS good....he is washed up now

he surely can't get away with that, although i hope he does. because i like the thought of games getting personal and fights breaking out more often....

plus i hate raiders and ESPECIALLY THEIR FANS

kris jenkins has the right to say this too, when hes healthy he may be the best dt in the league while sapp is washed up and hasnt helped his new team acheive anything.

Back
Top Bottom