Kuechenberg Passed... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kuechenberg Passed...

This is so sad. It’s like a gut punch for me as he was one of the players who defined the fins teams I grew up worshipping. RIP to a true warrior, a great man and a great player. Condolences to his family.

One of the greats. Should be in the HOF. The kind of player Miami hasn't seen the likes of for years. RIP Kooch.

Had to be one of the TUFFest mofos ever!

Kooch - Langer - Little + Zonk = wow!

all the best to his family...

**100% agree it's shameful he's not the HOF!

What I remember most......in that Super Bowl VS the Vikings he totally dominated HOF DT Alan Page. We've never had a guard that good since he left the game.

Very sad. Those of us who can remember him as the hero from our childhoods are reminded that time truly is fleeting. Thank you God for putting men like that on Earth and allowing us to live in a time that we could admire and be inspired by them. Rest in Peace Kooch.

Sad day. I teach in the city where Kuechenberg grew up and played his high school ball and taught his son. I purchased his autographed jersey in a charity auction a couple of years ago.

Very sad to hear the news.
He deserved the HOF years ago.
Those HOF pricks can suck hairy balls.
He deserved to be enshrined while he was alive.
Sad day today.

Rest easy, our friend. You were a true inspiration.

Canton awaits. Im sure of that. Too long and too late though. Total shame he won't get to be there. Thoughts to his family and friends. Legend in the opinion of many. Sad loss.

Back
Top Bottom