Kurt Kitner | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kurt Kitner

IAFINFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I just back from out of town and it didn't look like he was drafted. Anyone think that we have a great shot at him as an Undrafted FA since we have the Turner connection working for us. I thought he was rated pretty high. Is he hurt or something. If I have his name wrong I am thinking of the QB out of Illinois.

Originally posted by IAFINFAN
I just back from out of town and it didn't look like he was drafted. Anyone think that we have a great shot at him as an Undrafted FA since we have the Turner connection working for us. I thought he was rated pretty high. Is he hurt or something. If I have his name wrong I am thinking of the QB out of Illinois.

Atlanta drafted him.

Thanks, missed that.

In going through the picks that all the teams made, there wasn't alot of talent out there this year. I can't think of too many teams that improved themselves dramatically in this draft. It has to go down as the weakest one that I can think of in the last few years. I doubt there will be too many stars coming out of this for any teams.

Hopefully we can pick up a couple of FA's to help us out this year and it looks as if next years draft could be a lot more promising.

Back
Top Bottom