Kurt Warner + 6 Fumbles = Finished | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kurt Warner + 6 Fumbles = Finished

Dolfan02

Somebody kick Huizenga for me
Reaction score
Kurt Warner had 6 fumbles vs. the Ginats in their opener. Wait... let me say that again very slowly. Kurt Warner, QB of the Rams, had S-I-X fumbles in his first game. Remember he went 0-6 winless before he sat out the rest of last year due to "injuries". Then the back-up Marc Bulger came in and went 5-0. Now Kurt is back and appears to be right where he left off, IMO, he needs to be benched, the coach needs to stop making excuses for him like Wannstedt.
Bottom line: Kurt, you were great, you were amazing, you were a SuperBowl champion and always will be, but please take a sit and let Bulger carry this team. Sorry Kurt, but thats they way it goes sometimes, its tough.

Well, reports have Martz saying that Bulger will "probably" be starting next week.

Probably?

Geeze, what does Warner have to do to get benched? Kill and eat Martz' kids?

Bulger is officially the starter now. Warner is done for in this league...and now he has a concussion. I don't think Bulger will do well...It is just a feeling I have.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Bulger is officially the starter now. Warner is done for in this league...and now he has a concussion. I don't think Bulger will do well...It is just a feeling I have.

Is that feeling based on anything credible? Bulger came in last year to replace Warner and went 5-0 before the coach decided to put Warner back in. Altough your "feeling" may be right just this week because they play a #1 rated San Francisco defense from last week, but in general I think he'll be better.

With out any facts to back this up, I'm going to go all conspiracy theory and say that Warner had no concussion. It's just easier for a concussion to play a patsy for Warner's performance. Remember, no facts to back this up, just a odd notion.

I sheet you not, I posted the above without going to ESPN.com, but read this article today. Pure coincidence for any that care.

Warner Concussion???

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not think Bulger turns this team around...just my opinion. What they need to do is give Marshall the ball...that is the onyl way a QB can succeed in that system

Originally posted by Prime Time
I do not think Bulger turns this team around...just my opinion. What they need to do is give Marshall the ball...that is the onyl way a QB can succeed in that system

Now do you agree with me?

Back
Top Bottom