Kurt Warner | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kurt Warner

Sirspud

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
Everyone will think I'm crazy, but I fully believe that Kurt Warner can still play. The whole Kurt Warner can't play anymore thing is just a bunch of hype, anyone who saw him in the preseason knows that he's not completely washed up. If anyone watched the Giants vs. Rams game, Kurt did play bad but still threw for well over 300 yards despite turning the ball over constantly. As said before, a name means nothing, and none of the Rams lineman played very well during that game.

Edit: I didn't mean to start a new thread.

kurt warner sucks. his name is all he has now, because even as you said his last game his talent really showed. the giants ate him up. he is washed up and past his prime. i would rather have feeley than warner

I think under the right circumstance he can be good again. The right circumstance would be to have an o-line full of pro bowlers.

Warner should probably begin as the starter for at least a month to see if the Giants can contend. If they're 2-2 or better after the first month they should continue & try to make a run at the playoffs.

I think he'll be a disappointment as a starter, he's there to do what he was intended. Mentor. He may have one good game (i.e. Griese v.s. SD), but I don't see him making a return trip to the Pro Bowl. :dunno:

Back
Top Bottom