Kyle Orton Waived!!!!! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyle Orton Waived!!!!!

well i'm a known suck for lucker who now has my sites set on blow for barkley but i was in NO way telling people orton was the answer...i was screaming from the mountain tops to trade picks for that bum was a waste and he was not the guy to get us over the hump...

ortons garbage...the bears figured it out the broncos figured it out and kc will also...but honestly who can blame them for bringing him in...tyler palko i mean that guys absolutely dreadful...this move by kc tells me that the head coach theres on thin ice...it screams desperate to me...

b/t how much longer can the coaching staff in san diego survive??? that team does nothing but underachieve all the time...norv turner can't get those guys over the hump and philip rivers when he's not throwing the ball into coverage this year which he's done a ton of cannot be this great lockerroom leader and face of the franchise...that team lacks leadership...

if carson palmer can continue to play solid ball and not turn the ball over that divisions oaklands...and if mcfadden can get healthy watch out...michael bush is nice and all but if they can get that homerun hitter back as well as they run block up front and that d front gets after the qb oakland may be around a little while this postseason...probably would depend on the matchup

The best I could say about Kyle Orton is that he's preferable to Chad Henne. That's just being honest, I really do believe Kyle Orton is preferable to Chad Henne. There were definitely times I envisioned Orton coming in and basically being exactly what Matt Moore looks like he'll now be...the veteran presence that either backs up, or temporarily starts over a young guy. I could even do that at $9 million per (it's not my money, it's Steve Ross' money after all). The Dolphins have the cap space and it's just going to go to waste. But $9 million per for 3 full years? With guaranteed money? Horse of a different color. Steve Ross was wise to say no to that.

This season was going to suck regardless, though...which is why I always said my greatest stipulation with price tag on Orton would be that it not be a pick that might figure to be even remotely valuable as ammunition for a trade up in 2012.

Well the Indy Dolts are officially Sucking For Luck ... they passed on Orton. KC was 2nd in line behind them.

That means Peyton won't sniff the field this year, even if he is 100%.

not that I want him, but it does raise the question if this Front office was willing to trade picks away for him, why would they not pursue him when it doesn't cost any picks???
Good point. He doesn't seem to be the guy anywhere else but we're interested in giving a pick away. Seems like recent management. Maybe they saw their errors, na I doubt that.

Back
Top Bottom