Kyle Pitts | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyle Pitts

I will say this again after yet another Pitts TD, I'm not letting this guy get past us, he's just too good. There's not a bigger mismatch, we need WRs but this guy is the big time weapon we need more. Trading Gesicki if we need too (who for me has been somewhat of a disappointment this year).

Would you play him as a slot receiver? I'm still having nightmares after all those sacks last week. Our TEs might as well have not been there in pass pro. But I can see how Pitts lining up instead of Malcolm Perry would have given Tua an option to go to before their rush got close.

Would you play him as a slot receiver? I'm still having nightmares after all those sacks last week. Our TEs might as well have not been there in pass pro. But I can see how Pitts lining up instead of Malcolm Perry would have given Tua an option to go to before their rush got close.
Pitts is plenty strong enough to block, when he is asked to do it, which is not that often, he does a fine job. I would line him up anywhere tbh, you can even put him on the perimeter, in the red zone at college level he's impossible to cover. Ended the day yet another 3 TDs, all very different, which shows exactly what talent he has. If that Houston pick holds up in the top 10 (which is probably a little unlikely, considering the way they are playing right now), then we would have to use it on him to land him, I would be absolutely fine with that.

Toney, I wrote about in the other thread, he offers you so much if you can get in in the 3rd or 4th, I would be running that card up there.

Pitts is a great receiver(TE) but I can't see him getting drafted by us. just a gut feeling he'll be gone and if he's still there we'll pass on him.

So I'm listening to the 3 ypc guys on my way to the store, they were talking about how Rowe didn't really do a bad job on Waller, just that it's impossible to cover a TE with that kind of ability, like it is with Kelce and Kittle and how it was with Gronk. Well don't we want some of that. Gesicki is nice but you can't bracket him with these guys. We need a WR badly and I wouldn't want to pass on Chase, but if we could work the bard a little and able to draft one of the big 3 plus Pitts, I think we would instantly change the look of this Offense.

Pitts would stick out like a sore thumb in a place like Fitzgaileyville. They wouldn’t even consider it.

There’s too many Droykwans and service academy QB’s to be had later. Value!

The more and more mock drafts I do. the more I am convinced that with 1a we need to lock Pitts down. As much as I like Chase, Waddle and of course Smith and how much they make sense, there is a ton of value in this class at wideouts that will be available in rounds 2 and 3 and even lower. There is not another Pitts, he is not lasting to 18 and highly likely a target for the Cheats at 15 should he fall out of the top 10.

I still find it hard to take him at 3, but a small trade back to around 8 - 13, would yield additional capital and still allow us to be in good shape to take him.

Thinking because we have Mike Gesicki, this is not a needed pick, is not the approach winning franchises take. This kid is on another level to MG, it's not even close, the fact that Mike is entering a contract year and you could flip him for a decent return further feeds this approach.

The 3ypc pod this week go pretty in depth on him, their excitement is something I can relate to, as I have pushed for him for so long now. They've also watched his tape in relation to his blocking skills, which destroys the myth that he's just another Gesicki who is a liability on the field if he's being asked to block. That's something I have maintained, the kid is actually a very good blocker, he's just not asked to do it very often, for obvious reasons.

For me it's Pitts, Harris or Williams, 2 wrs that can get open, a center and some insurance for the oft injured Parker and Williams. Doing that fixes this O, and we can do it with some creative trading up and down.

The more you watch other guys the better pitts looks but you got to do something with gesicki. We won’t which is why I’d rather find something that counters what gesicki gives you.

friermuth does just that

The more you watch other guys the better pitts looks but you got to do something with gesicki. We won’t which is why I’d rather find something that counters what gesicki gives you.

friermuth does just that
There's literally zero chance the team will be moving Gesicki next year

There's literally zero chance the team will be moving Gesicki next year

well then I look to counter what he doesn’t give me. Which if you think about it is a lot

i might have to use pick 35 on it though if I want a difference maker especially if these guys don’t run that probably will help friermuths stock

well then I look to counter what he doesn’t give me. Which if you think about it is a lot

i might have to use pick 35 on it though if I want a difference maker especially if these guys don’t run that probably will help friermuths stock
I just don't see them spending a second round pick on a TE when they seem happy with Gesicki, Smythe, and Shaheen combo. Not saying it's a very good unit, but they have a lot more glaring needs and holes than spending it on a unit that's decent already.

I just don't see them spending a second round pick on a TE when they seem happy with Gesicki, Smythe, and Shaheen combo. Not saying it's a very good unit, but they have a lot more glaring needs and holes than spending it on a unit that's decent already.

they need playmakers if they can get a tight end that’s better than a wr etc that’s on the board they should do it. The shaheen contract extension probably doesn’t help but...

that unit ain’t nothing special by any means

they need playmakers if they can get a tight end that’s better than a wr etc that’s on the board they should do it. The shaheen contract extension probably doesn’t help but...

that unit ain’t nothing special by any means

I dont think in any universe you take Freimuth over Elijah Moore or Bateman for our squad right now

Back
Top Bottom