Kyle Turley...Worth it? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyle Turley...Worth it?

Dol_Fan_4_Ever

Future 1st Rounder
Reaction score
Apart of the salary cap casualties, I know he's kinda getting up there on age, but do you think he'd be a nice addition on the o-line? I mean, he does have raw power but does have an attitude. What do you guys think? Have at it.

at some point we gotta quit bringing in guys with a history of both on and off the field problems as well as serious injuries...

Do you know how much he weighs? Ronnie Brown weighs more than him. He wants to play on the defensive line.

Dol_Fan_4_Ever said:
Apart of the salary cap casualties, I know he's kinda getting up there on age, but do you think he'd be a nice addition on the o-line? I mean, he does have raw power but does have an attitude. What do you guys think? Have at it.

Raw power? Brother, I think you're reading way too many headline names and not understanding the scope of the situation. Do a little research. The man has a bad back condition. He's too old of a player to ever overcome that kind of physical problem, especially considering the type of profession he's in. I mean look at Tim Bowens.

He's a paper player. Gotta forget about those. Yes they're names are familiar, but they're shells of formal selves. Anyone keeping up to date with football would know that.

There's really nothing to discuss. He's done.

thecoordinator said:
at some point we gotta quit bringing in guys with a history of both on and off the field problems as well as serious injuries...
I agree, his injuries scare the hell out of me and besides :eek: we need tackles that throw blocks, not helmets !

He's worth it, You gotta keep in mind he could Change his attiude under Saban, because Nick doesnt take **** from any1. Secondly Martz is a crappy HC, and he is not respected, so you can see y Turley hates his ***.

PatsSuck456 said:
He's worth it, You gotta keep in mind he could Change his attiude under Saban, because Nick doesnt take **** from any1. Secondly Martz is a crappy HC, and he is not respected, so you can see y Turley hates his ***.

WHAT!!!:lol: :rofl3:

PatsSuck456 said:

Worth what? He's got a degenerative back.......and 80lbs lighter than at any point in his career. What, Nick's got special healing powers too?

enigmatics said:
Worth what? He's got a degenerative back.......and 80lbs lighter than at any point in his career. What, Nick's got special healing powers too?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

PatsSuck456 said:

Worth what? Maybe a spot at Burger King. He weighs 230lbs. Who is he going to block? He's wanting to be on the defensive line. The guy is garbage and isn't worth anything.

I think it was ESPN's John Clayton that reported that Turley weighs about 240 lbs. If this was 1972 he'd be candidate for the o-line, but not in 2005.

Nahhh pass on Turley.....I am sure he is going to want his old big $$$ pay as well. We can get better guys off the waiver wire in late August...be patient.

Back
Top Bottom