Kyler Murray 1” = 12 Spots | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyler Murray 1” = 12 Spots

I wonder if the cards draft Murray if they can’t trade Rosen.

I agree and I believe Miami should be interested.

Best option on the table that likely will be available.

For an obvious discount. I think whatever deal he’s involved in will ultimately be a draft pick swap scenario. So hard to say he’s worth a specific draft pick, straight up.

Don’t be surprised if the Eagles kick the tires on Rosen too. They need a backup (and know the value of one). They have two late 2nds.

I like Rosen, I hope we are in the mix for him but at the right price. 13 for Rosen and 33, I say no (pick 33 is the most exciting pick in the draft though).

This is precisely why teams do evaluations on players during the draft process anyway knowing they won’t even have a chance at drafting him. You never know who and when someone becomes available.

All that said, Rosen is going to New England.

The whole premise of this post is hilarious. You're basically calling people out for liking a prospect because people who are paid to make that decision are now saying he's a good bet.

You realize how foolish that sounds, right? In every aspect of your life, you listen to "professional" opinions to make decisions - you even probably live a life based off how you're told to live - everyone aspires to buy a house, have kids, get a dog, etc...

But all of the sudden, people shouldn't listen to other opinions? And you were banging the table for this kid to go top 3 before it became apparent?

I'm not even sure what you're trying to accomplish other than patting yourself on the back a little bit. Congratulations.
Don’t get your panties in a bunch. It’s a Forum.

Relax Francis

I was never really that high on Murray and I still am not. I remember watching him struggle against Alabama and thinking he’s gonna struggle in NFL facing big physical DL’s. Dolphins haven’t had luck drafting players like that and Murray gave me flashbacks to when we drafted Pat White. I would have preferred Dwayne Haskins, but honestly I’d be surprised if we draft a QB round 1 I think the plan all along was to draft next year

Not saying Murray is gonna be anything like Pat White, just saying from a standpoint of undersized explosive dual threat college QB just brought back memories

Ehh I think hes pretty much gonna be a bust. Definitely not number 1 pick worthy. I suspect if thats the cases the masses on here will deny their previous love for him.

Like you say don't fixate on a player. Not drafting Murray is not going to wreck our draft. Believe it or not, there are other studs on the draft board.:rolleyes:

I was never really that high on Murray and I still am not. I remember watching him struggle against Alabama and thinking he’s gonna struggle in NFL facing big physical DL’s. Dolphins haven’t had luck drafting players like that and Murray gave me flashbacks to when we drafted Pat White. I would have preferred Dwayne Haskins, but honestly I’d be surprised if we draft a QB round 1 I think the plan all along was to draft next year

He had 400 yards of total offense against Alabama after Saban had a month to prepare for him. If anything, that is extremely impressive in my opinion.

He had 400 yards of total offense against Alabama after Saban had a month to prepare for him. If anything, that is extremely impressive in my opinion.

Yeah but he looked shook early in that game and didn’t pile up those stats until Alabama had full control of that game

There’s been a lot of bad evaluating going on in our front office when it comes tor the QB position..

Starting with the drafting of Tannehill when Wilson could of been Had.

Doubling down on the same player who showed you exactly what he was for a few years, and ignoring a blue chip QB prospect in Mahomes who was in range inexplicably..I’m really hoping that Tannebaum superseded Grier on that double failure, cause I don’t want that person evaluating QBs for our team, it really doesn’t get the attention it deserves..major mess up..

Nothing we could do about Mayfield and Murray at this point, 2 more blue chip prospects..

Hopefully next year is our year to get the right one.

Last edited:
I loved Mayfield last year but knew we wouldn't draft him because the whole Tannehill issue and the fact that he was picked 1st overall. I loved Mayfields competitivness and leadership (yes he's made some poor decision off field) but on field he seems to really rally the guys around him.

Tannehill clearly lacked in that department.

I like Murray enough to pick him at 13. But not enough to trade up to get him. I still think Murray will struggle to have a long career with his playing style and small stature.

Fingers crossed we get a stud QB prospect in 2020. I don't want to draft a QB in the first this year just to draft one. I also wouldn't mind Haskins at 13 but I doubt he will be available then.

Pass on Lock and Daniel Jones

Back
Top Bottom