Kyler Murray Declares For Nfl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyler Murray Declares For Nfl

Murray scares me a bit because he's so damn small. And you will say Russell Wilson, Drew Brees etc.. Well Murray figures to measure only 5'9" which is 2 inches shorter than Wilson and 3 inches shorter than Brees. A 5'9" 190 pound QB in the NFL could get torn in half.

Murray scares me a bit because he's so damn small. And you will say Russell Wilson, Drew Brees etc.. Well Murray figures to measure only 5'9" which is 2 inches shorter than Wilson and 3 inches shorter than Brees. A 5'9" 190 pound QB in the NFL could get torn in half.
Tannehill scares me too and we kept him for 8 years

$4 million dollar signing bonus in baseball is a whole lot less than he’d get as a top 15 pick in the nfl draft.

I’m guessing he got a high grade from the evaluations group that advises players of their value

It's not that surprising Lamar Jackson went in the 1st but I've watched enough football to know he will be bust in the NFL.

I like Kyler Murray as a prospect, but I'm shocked he's not going into baseball …. just because he declares for the NFL doesn't mean he's made up his mind yet. Watch this space … this story may not be finished.

The chances of him becoming a star in the major's were not great, most kids his age have way more experience and he would have to spend 4-5 years in the minors.

If he’s there at 13, take a chance and if he gets beat up on the field in 2019 or 2020 the team will be in position to draft another generational QB. I wouldn’t even care if they drafted a QB in the first round for the next 3 years. Guaranteed to get a franchise QB then.

LOL both, I like Murray more tho.

So I take it you aren’t taking him at 13. We’ll answer me this who do you think can flip your fortune more or make a bigger impact in 2019 that will be available at 13 for Miami?

Back
Top Bottom