Kyler Murray Declares For Nfl | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyler Murray Declares For Nfl

So I take it you aren’t taking him at 13. We’ll answer me this who do you think can flip your fortune more or make a bigger impact in 2019 that will be available at 13 for Miami?

None so far, I haven't seen much of Jones tho, Even Haskins at top 15 is iffy to me.

If he’s there at 13, take a chance and if he gets beat up on the field in 2019 or 2020 the team will be in position to draft another generational QB. I wouldn’t even care if they drafted a QB in the first round for the next 3 years. Guaranteed to get a franchise QB then.

That’s not a bad thought process by 2021 at least. If he physically can’t hold up you should be in the cat bird seat for something else.

Frankly our odds of being in position for Trevor Lawrence in 2 years are so low or unlikely it’s almost a pipe dream.

None so far, I haven't seen much of Jones tho, Even Haskins at top 15 is iffy to me.

Yeah Haskins is iffy to me too. That’s why I’m not moving for any of these guys. Jones isn’t gonna blow your doors off lol. That looks like 3 years and see what you got to me. But Haskins looks like 2 years so.

Can’t see any of them giving you more than Murray in 19

That’s not a bad thought process by 2021 at least. If he physically can’t hold up you should be in the cat bird seat for something else.

Frankly our odds of being in position for Trevor Lawrence in 2 years are so low or unlikely it’s almost a pipe dream.

The good thing about drafting first round QBs is that theoretically they retain value much more than other positions... say the Dolphins are somehow in position to draft Murray in 2019, Fromm in 2020 and Lawrence in 2021... if you draft all 3 you are guaranteed a franchise QB and can deal the others for some decent value to build around the one that pans out.

Of course, being in position to draft all 3 means a lot of losing, so it might be unlikely, but Grier’s main mission is finding the QB. If it requires spending multiple first round picks to find the one, so be it.

Helps us either way.

If he goes top 13 and we don't get him, bumps another defensive player down to us.

I'm shooting for one of the top 5 defensive players at 13 when all is said and done! :D

We’ll wait a minute we are supposed to Tank. Pass and wait on Lawrence!

No thats been updated. There is a HS Junior thats supposed to be the next next next next next (insert flavor of the month).

2023 is where its at. Fingers crossed.

Some fans are already looking for our coach after the coach we hire now.

Keep up dude.

Yeah Haskins is iffy to me too. That’s why I’m not moving for any of these guys. Jones isn’t gonna blow your doors off lol. That looks like 3 years and see what you got to me. But Haskins looks like 2 years so.

Can’t see any of them giving you more than Murray in 19

Do u know if Gase has full power in NY because if he does then lol.

The good thing about drafting first round QBs is that theoretically they retain value much more than other positions... say the Dolphins are somehow in position to draft Murray in 2019, Fromm in 2020 and Lawrence in 2021... if you draft all 3 you are guaranteed a franchise QB and can deal the others for some decent value to build around the one that pans out.

Of course, being in position to draft all 3 means a lot of losing, so it might be unlikely, but Grier’s main mission is finding the QB. If it requires spending multiple first round picks to find the one, so be it.

That will never happen though barring attrition or absolutely horrid play and the gm that drafted said horrid player would be pinked over it.

First round pick QBs you are gonna largely be investing in them as the guy for 3 years. Hell even Blaine gabbert got that long

That will never happen though barring attrition or absolutely horrid play and the gm that drafted said horrid player would be pinked over it.

First round pick QBs you are gonna largely be investing in them as the guy for 3 years. Hell even Blaine gabbert got that long

Probably, but Ross might be down for a different approach. The Browns kind of did this... they kept drafting QBs highly Year after year until one finally hit. Didn’t they draft Kizer in the early 2nd a year before Mayfield?

Back
Top Bottom