Kyler Murray Declares For Nfl | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyler Murray Declares For Nfl

It's not that surprising Lamar Jackson went in the 1st but I've watched enough football to know he will be bust in the NFL.

Well he led his team to a division title. He may bust yet but he has done more than a guy we drafted 7 years ago and much higher. The 4th quarter of that game Sunday was a few things he could do. Let's revisit this in another year or two.

Murray is the type of hype we've all seen before.

I’m not putting him under center at 5 foot 9. That makes no sense to me really. We playing in shotgun or pistol or zone read. But I’m not necessarily limiting him to heavy zone read for instance because he’s a better passer than his legs threat or height should suggest. And I’m not running him to contact at that size.

Back shoulder throws to the boundary in the stem or seam. Empty sets etc. gonna have to find some throwing lanes at times but that will come and be easier as long as I have him further away from the o line by design.

Already throws well away from leverage

Lol I’m doing the opposite. We playing with what we have and asking him to make up for it when possible. Which should be plenty with his feel in the pocket and escapability.

I’m going joy stick mode

Tunsil, healthy Sitton, Swanson/Kilgore/Brendel, Davis/draft pick, James.

The day one OLine looks like it can be okay with very little tweaking.

Upgrading Center and Right Guard are important, and depth is crucial, but if the above group makes it through TC, we can live with that.

I’m not putting him under center at 5 foot 9. That makes no sense to me really. We playing in shotgun or pistol or zone read. But I’m not necessarily limiting him to heavy zone read for instance because he’s a better passer than his legs threat or height should suggest. And I’m not running him to contact at that size.

Back shoulder throws to the boundary in the stem or seam. Empty sets etc. gonna have to find some throwing lanes at times but that will come and be easier as long as I have him further away from the o line by design.

How long do u think that type offense will be successful ? I don't think it will be long.

Tunsil, healthy Sitton, Swanson/Kilgore/Brendel, Davis/draft pick, James.

The day one OLine looks like it can be okay with very little tweaking.

Upgrading Center and Right Guard are important, and depth is crucial, but if the above group makes it through TC, we can live with that.

If I got a jitter bug qb I’m rolling with exactly what I have. Hell even Jesse davis can play right guard for me. Murray’s gonna have to avoid some things at times. But that’s part of why you drafted him. His off script and ability to escape pressure

Already throws well away from leverage

When I watch film , he doesn't have the Mind of a QB, yea arm strength is definitely better than Lamar's but that film was nothing but easy offense.

If Murray is there at 13, the Dolphins have to take him.

There was a thread earlier about 5 things the Dolphins could do to show they care about their fans. One of the five was to go with throwback uniforms full-time.

No. Draft Murray.

How long do u think that type offense will be successful ? I don't think it will be long.

What type? Pistol, zone read or shotgun, or rpo or what?

I don’t think you can draft that guy thinking under center ask unless it’s hand off and pa

If I got a jitter bug qb I’m rolling with exactly what I have. Hell even Jesse davis can play right guard for me. Murray’s gonna have to avoid some things at times. But that’s part of why you drafted him. His off script and ability to escape pressure

That off script ability is almost all run rarely scrambles to set up to pass, that Alabama game was his best as far as off script passing.

Hype as in QBs coming from easy systems, RG3,Mariota,Gabbert, Kaepernick and Lamar Jackson, I'm sure there's more, Big 12 is the worst.

Always a legit concern for me but I think he’s a better pure passer than those guys so for me that’s the offset. Gabbert was a one read qb who bailed out on contact in college even. Despite his top shelf physical tools.

What type? Pistol, zone read or shotgun, or rpo or what?

I don’t think you can draft that guy thinking under center ask unless it’s hand off and pa

Well the Pistol definitely ain't gonna last, everything else I don't think he will be good at the NFL level.

That off script ability is almost all run rarely scrambles to set up to pass, that Alabama game was his best as far as off script passing.

Well maybe that was his best because I’d imagine in that conference he rarely had to do anything off script lol.

I mean when I watched those conference game highlights it looked like everyone else was 4.7 plus running around after him or next to him etc.

Always a legit concern for me but I think he’s a better pure passer than those guys so for me that’s the offset. Gabbert was a one read qb who bailed out on contact in college even. Despite his top shelf physical tools.

Better than RG3 ? IDK about that.

Back
Top Bottom