Kyler Murray Declares For Nfl | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyler Murray Declares For Nfl

Remains to be seen if he can turn his back completely to the rush and not get blindsided by it like Wilson can. I’ve never seen anyone who can avoid getting killed on that like Wilson can. It’s amazing really. Like something out of a snoopy peanuts cartoon.

I keep waiting for the opposite side rusher to just clean his clock on those and nope never happens.

Yea he mastered the spin out,Baker is also pretty good at it.

RG3 also had a ****ty throwing motion, similar to Lamar Jackson. Murray throws over the top like Wilson and Brees, and he plays tall in the pocket. Murray is much more accurate on mid-range throws.

Yeah he does but he had a quick slant ball tipped at the los and he was way away from the rusher that tipped it at the los cause of his height despite his over the top throwing motion. He’s just gonna have to find lanes but I don’t see why he can’t.

Yeah he does but he had a quick slant ball tipped at the los and he was way away from the rusher that tipped it at the los cause of his height despite his over the top throwing motion. He’s just gonna have to find lanes but I don’t see why he can’t.

Find lanes with that pocket footwork lol

Now is the perfect time to grab this type of QB... I think most will agree there's no way you get average here. So you flat out benefit from any other outcome... He flat out sucks? Great! You've got a QB who sucks and you havent upgraded any other position on the team, that puts you in good position for 2021 or 2022. He ends up looking like Wilson? Great! Tank over, that was fast, start building again as soon as the 2020 draft...

Perfect pick for this team ATM...

This is a sack or a throw away for 99% of QB's. Untouched rusher up the middle. Murray leaves him like he's not even there - then, of course, throws a perfect 50-yard pass on the run.

The escapability was the best thing about the play, off script deep ball is not really repeatable offense, I can't see how he will transition to the NFL based off that.

Here is a pressure throw from the pocket

https://media.giphy.com/media/zI0xRZVVYgIA0GO4fh/source.mp4

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom