Kyler Murray Declares For Nfl | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyler Murray Declares For Nfl

DwR711EXcAEyd8C.jpg

Probably, but Ross might be down for a different approach. The Browns kind of did this... they kept drafting QBs highly Year after year until one finally hit. Didn’t they draft Kizer in the early 2nd a year before Mayfield?

I think that might be right but it didn’t take long for them to know that wasn’t the answer and the gm was pinked.

We need different and there is no doubt we would look different with Murray. Would go to a new age offense immediately.

On the downside, it only worked in Baltimore because of their elite defense and elite running game. Things we don't have and don't think we could acquire in an offseason.

If he ends up here he is going to need every bit of his escape ability behind the interior of this Oline, but i'm on board after seeing how some of our guys here evaluate him.

We need different and there is no doubt we would look different with Murray. Would go to a new age offense immediately.

On the downside, it only worked in Baltimore because of their elite defense and elite running game. Things we don't have and don't think we could acquire in an offseason.

This is correct but the counter here relative to Lamar Jackson is Murray’s a better passer.

well our rumored to be head coach has experience with Wilson in seattle albeit on the other side of the ball but im sure he would have some idea

Well, to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's views and by trying to make it objective, and by considering each and everyone's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say....

Kizer was the worst rated QB that year after Brock, there's no way that roster should of went 0-16.

They couldn’t run anything but zone read with him. I don’t even think they could run pistol. He came out a year too early should have stayed in school.

I do like the idea of doing “something different”.

Especially considering our line play and tight end group etc as blockers

That’s where for me Haskins and Miami isn’t a good fit. He’s not gonna avoid much

^^^, and when he did try to avoid he didn't look that good.

does anyone have footage of murray on a 5 step drop, climbing the pocket and hitting his 3rd progression for a 15 yard gain on 3rd and long? i can't find it...

Back
Top Bottom