Kyler Murray Declares For Nfl | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyler Murray Declares For Nfl

I do like the idea of doing “something different”.

Especially considering our line play and tight end group etc as blockers

That’s where for me Haskins and Miami isn’t a good fit. He’s not gonna avoid much

Off script QB ability right off the bat would be refreshing.

Well if we draft Murray, i Am spending the next 4 picks on the oline, and worry about the defense next draft

does anyone have footage of murray on a 5 step drop, climbing the pocket and hitting his 3rd progression for a 15 yard gain on 3rd and long? i can't find it...

Murray is the type of hype we've all seen before.

^^^, and when he did try to avoid he didn't look that good.

The other thing is I overstated his arm once I started looking at other kids during the bowl season at qb. It’s probably slightly above average mostly because he doesn’t get his lower half in it enough. But he does have a flat footed quick flip throw that is pretty damn accurate. I do like that.

But avoiding pressure in a heavy pocket yeah not so sure I’m seeing that.

Shorter than I thought too. Thought he was 6 foot 5 listed at 6 foot 3 thought he was 245 listed at 220.

I like Kyler Murray as a prospect, but I'm shocked he's not going into baseball …. just because he declares for the NFL doesn't mean he's made up his mind yet. Watch this space … this story may not be finished.
Kyler Murray can always fall back on baseball, and possibly play into his 40s there.

The Talent Starved MLB ain’t going anywhere and will always welcome Kyler Murray with open arms.

I just wish the NBA would stop stealing a lot of the top NFL talent every year. Mkay? Thanks...

Well if we draft Murray, i Am spending the next 4 picks on the oline, and worry about the defense next draft

Lol I’m doing the opposite. We playing with what we have and asking him to make up for it when possible. Which should be plenty with his feel in the pocket and escapability.

I’m going joy stick mode

Anyone remember the last undersized football-baseballer we drafted?

Lol I’m doing the opposite. We playing with what we have and asking him to make up for it when possible. Which should be plenty with his feel in the pocket and escapability.

I’m going joy stick mode

we learned 15 years ago with mike vick off script every snap doesn't work either.

Murrays size doesn't remind me of drew Brees or Wilson but more of the infamous Patrick white and we know how that ended..... And real quick.

Murray isn't nearly as stocky as Mayfield, Brees or Wilson, he's shorter and much more frail.

Looking at the draft order, there is a realistic chance he might be available at 13 given his height concerns. The QB needy teams ahead of Dolphins are

6 - Giants
7 - Jaguars
10 - Denver

MAYBE Raiders (4), Lions (8) or Bengals (11) would consider it, but I don’t think so...

Of the above, could definitely see a team like the Jags filling their QB need in FA, maybe even with Tannehill, if they believe they are close to competing again... got to believe Haskins goes to NYG, and seen some reports that Elways likes Lock.

Back
Top Bottom