Kyler Murray Declares For Nfl | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyler Murray Declares For Nfl

Well the Pistol definitely ain't gonna last, everything else I don't think he will be good at the NFL level.

Everybody uses the pistol. Like everyone. The patriots with Brady even line up in it at times.

You don’t think he could run rpo? Or zone read? Or move the pocket stuff or shotgun?

Lol I’m doing the opposite. We playing with what we have and asking him to make up for it when possible. Which should be plenty with his feel in the pocket and escapability.

I’m going joy stick mode
Would love to see defense trying to cover both Wilson and grant that long in joy stick mode, heck it may even make Gesicke good

Better than RG3 ? IDK about that.

I never bought into rg3. Everything he did was a result of the threat of his legs. Particularly his quick acceleration to top speed. The outflank threat with him wasn’t 10 yards it was 70.

I don’t think Murray relies on his legs at that level. Rg3 his passing game was rooted out of his legs threat. Like every bit of it.

I don’t get that feel with Murray

I never bought into rg3. Everything he did was a result of the threat of his legs. Particularly his quick acceleration to top speed. The outflank threat with him wasn’t 10 yards it was 70.

I don’t think Murray relies on his legs at that level. Rg3 his passing game was rooted out of his legs threat. Like every bit of it.

I don’t get that feel with Murray

RG3 also had a shitty throwing motion, similar to Lamar Jackson. Murray throws over the top like Wilson and Brees, and he plays tall in the pocket. Murray is much more accurate on mid-range throws.

Always a legit concern for me but I think he’s a better pure passer than those guys so for me that’s the offset. Gabbert was a one read qb who bailed out on contact in college even. Despite his top shelf physical tools.

*2011 Baylor Big 12 JR QB 13 291 402 72.4 4293 10.7 11.8 37 6 189.5 RG3

*2018 Oklahoma Big 12 JR QB 14 260 377 69.0 4361 11.6 13.0 42 7 199.2 Kyler Murray

That's Big 12 production, PPL tend to have short memory, it's funny how history replays itself lol

Where do we need to be to draft this kid? #1? #2?

The Giants and Jags are gonna be all over this kid.

i have a random question, just wondering your thoughts here.

There is a video going around of Kingsbury saying that if he was an NFL coach and had the #1 pick he'd take Kyler Murray... Well now he has a chance.

I also saw a while back that if we were looking to move Tunsil, the Cards would be interested.

Would you trade Tunsil for Rosen?

Not taking anything away from trevor lawrence but how many games has this guy started? 1? And we wanna tank for a guy in 2021 who has 1 game so far....over a Heisman winner right now ..?

Said it in another thread, but what does/can Russell Wilson do that Murray doesn't/can't?

Remains to be seen if he can turn his back completely to the rush and not get blindsided by it like Wilson can. I’ve never seen anyone who can avoid getting killed on that like Wilson can. It’s amazing really. Like something out of a snoopy peanuts cartoon.

I keep waiting for the opposite side rusher to just clean his clock on those and nope never happens.

Remains to be seen if he can turn his back completely to the rush and not get blindsided by it like Wilson can. I’ve never seen anyone who can avoid getting killed on that like Wilson can. It’s amazing really. Like something out of a snoopy peanuts cartoon.

I keep waiting for the opposite side rusher to just clean his clock on those and nope never happens.

Fair

i have a random question, just wondering your thoughts here.

There is a video going around of Kingsbury saying that if he was an NFL coach and had the #1 pick he'd take Kyler Murray... Well now he has a chance.

I also saw a while back that if we were looking to move Tunsil, the Cards would be interested.

Would you trade Tunsil for Rosen?

With this o line? As in what’s left of it? Hell no. That kids already fed to the wolves in zona by the o line we can’t ruin another qb by getting him killed fresh out the womb.

Actually Cleo Lemon was really really really good at that too.

Back
Top Bottom