Kyler Murray: The Answer To Miami's Greatest Deficiencies | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyler Murray: The Answer To Miami's Greatest Deficiencies

chump
the dork who will actually think the brooklyn bridge is a great investment.
those who buy the notion that you can have an OL that creates windows
between defensive linemen so the 5 ft 9 in qb can slip a pass thru.

Doesn't seem that far fetched considering we've had turnstiles pretending to be OL men...
Have more concern that our guys always seem to have the widows open to often anyway....

And the guy seemed to have more than enough ability and success in college to get to be a 1st rd. consideration. Ya its true NFL is another level but pretty much NO draftee comes with a 100% guarantee....
Just a decision, either you think he can be as effective as shown or you don't but the tools and qualities are there to make the call less difficult... He's short agreed but NFL arm strength, accurate and can make all the throws and his ability to escape and Run actually a very Scary game changing attribute opponents must plan for, he is a leader and acquirable by us and that opportunity comes by even less than opportunities to buy the Brooklyn Bridge......

Hey Haskins is equivalent to many as next years top QB, a major problem with Murray Christ get Haskins... But why waste another year ? over a couple high draft picks do it and get it over with and deal with the gazillion other areas needing upgrade, no need to tank start the rebuild now...

Last edited:
Because of a leg injury that had nothing to do with him being small. Just turn your computer off.

NO. Nothing at all.

LOL you Murray acolytes make 5'8 look like an asset. He can take our porous OL and turn into an asset by slipping passes thru the breakdown windows.

This is the mentality that gave us 7 years of a WR at QB. I pray Gruden does the right thing.

NO. Nothing at all.

LOL you Murray acolytes make 5'8 look like an asset. He can take our porous OL and turn into an asset by slipping passes thru the breakdown windows.

This is the mentality that gave us 7 years of a WR at QB. I pray Gruden does the right thing.

Ok Gruden acolyte.

NO. Nothing at all.

The gift that keeps on giving.

Why do yall continue to reply to dolphinitis, he is clearly a troll or extremely delusional.....as soon as I saw him say Howard was very good and got burned too much I knew to never take his opinion serious. Murray continues to get smaller and smaller in his world. lol

By now Grier should have traded up for the #1 overall pick, or at the worst the #2 overall pick. By now, it should've been done.

Why do yall continue to reply to dolphinitis, he is clearly a troll or extremely delusional.....as soon as I saw him say Howard was very good and got burned too much I knew to never take his opinion serious. Murray continues to get smaller and smaller in his world. lol

:munch:
howard has NOT been burned numerous times? have you watched the games in their entirety.

im happy to learn that the Ds have met with several QB, Jones, Lock, etc
but NOT with Murray. They too must be delusional, or, alternatively have common sense. Same common sense I posses when I observe that Murray is not the way to go.

Also on Ds radio (WQAM) they commented that they wont believe Murrays 5-9 until he is measured in the combine. they also stated his hand are a problem as well, being extremely small.

gruden is talking up murray. if he doesnt draft him that would be a sign to not come anywhere near him.

When did Gruden become the QB guru for the draft? Didn't he go through a dozen QB's while in Tampa Bay? Bruce Gradkowski, Brian Griese, Jeff Garcia, Chris Simms, Josh Johnson. Outside of Rich Gannon, Jon Gruden has never had success with acquiring a great QB.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom