Kyler Murray: The Answer To Miami's Greatest Deficiencies | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyler Murray: The Answer To Miami's Greatest Deficiencies

Not to mention, it looks like Murray is standing the furthest away from the camera too

Yeah. Perspective games are fun. Here's a bit more ACCURATE view, though.

heisman_trophy_finalists.jpg

Tua Tagovailoa is going to measure under 6'0", IMO.

Met Tua at Bama fan day with my brother-in-law ,who played OL at Troy,he is 6'4...Tua is 6'1" all day long.

:lol: How does showing him next to two taller QBs he outperformed help your case that size is a huge impediment?

:cigar
Pat White Records
  • Has started a total of 40 games during his 4-year career.
  • Starting record of 35-8 is unmatched by any quarterback in WVU history and sixth in the NCAA in most career victories as a starting quarterback.
  • First quarterback to have started and won 4 consecutive bowl games.
  • His 4,480 career yards rushing are the second most among any quarterback in FBS history. Denard Robinson, the career leader, and former quarterback at the University of Michigan, also tooks snaps at the running back position when an injury to the elbow of his throwing arm prevented him from playing quarterback.
  • He has accounted for 100+ touchdowns, which is a Big East record for any position.

:cigar
Pat White Records
  • Has started a total of 40 games during his 4-year career.
  • Starting record of 35-8 is unmatched by any quarterback in WVU history and sixth in the NCAA in most career victories as a starting quarterback.
  • First quarterback to have started and won 4 consecutive bowl games.
  • His 4,480 career yards rushing are the second most among any quarterback in FBS history. Denard Robinson, the career leader, and former quarterback at the University of Michigan, also tooks snaps at the running back position when an injury to the elbow of his throwing arm prevented him from playing quarterback.
  • He has accounted for 100+ touchdowns, which is a Big East record for any position.

There isn’t a single metric that Murray doesn’t absolutely destroy White in except total yards rushing, and that’s only because White had about 50 more carries. Pretty dumb comparison. Next.

Yeah. Perspective games are fun. Here's a bit more ACCURATE view, though.

heisman_trophy_finalists.jpg

Tua Tagovailoa is going to measure under 6'0", IMO.

I'll take that bet. Tua is 6'1". Murray is 5'9" and change.

That's not a more accurate view. It's a more distorted one.

There isn’t a single metric that Murray doesn’t absolutely destroy White in except total yards rushing, and that’s only because White had about 50 more carries. Pretty dumb comparison. Next.
:funny:

as if K would be competing against PW LOL

I don't know, looks a good 3-4 inch difference to me under the hair. Doesn't really matter though, Murray will be measured this year and Tua will be measured next year and I would love to have either one (Tua more than Murray, but don't think we'll be smart enough to suck that bad next year).

Sports Xchange database has Tagovailoa at 6006. That same database has Jalen Hurts at 6010.

I don't believe Tua is merely a quarter-inch shorter than Jalen Hurts.

gty_902765910_96436205-e1515701717110.jpg

Sports Xchange database has Tagovailoa at 6006. That same database has Jalen Hurts at 6010.

6006 ain’t under 6’0”. That’s pretty much 6’1”.

Jalen is 6’2”.

wouldnt be surprised if tua was 5 10-11

Back
Top Bottom