L.A. Times' T.J. Simers Picks 'Fins to Win It All | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

L.A. Times' T.J. Simers Picks 'Fins to Win It All

Cranx

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I was just reading the paper this morning and there was an article about how we could've had football back here in the L.A. area had it not been for some really stupid mistakes and missteps by the powers that be around here. The article was set up in a Q&A sort of format and the last question (below) was in referrence to the Super Bowl. Good to know I'm not the only one out here with high expectations for the 'Fins.

Q: In the meantime, while the stadium game goes on and we watch TV, who makes it to the Super Bowl in San Diego at the end of this season?

a) St. Louis (7 to 2) versus Pittsburgh (13 to 2).

b) Philadelphia (15 to 2) versus New England (8 to 1).

c) Tampa (8 to 1) versus Miami (12 to 1).

d) Washington (10 to 1) versus Tennessee (18 to 1).

A: c. Ricky Williams returns to San Diego, where he went to high school, and races off with Super Bowl MVP trophy before being stopped by the CHP, asked to remove his helmet and then given a ticket for speeding again.

This could just be in jest but it was nice to read anyway and Simers is a good columnist.:up: :bandwagon

the RAMs are scary good. their defense is LOADED.. we need not discuss their high octane offense........ they feel asleep at the wheel against the patriarchs...... won't happen again..

BUT the phins could make it through the AFC with a first round bye..

that is the key that DAMN first round bye...... no way our team holds up with out that rest after week 16.......
but with it they can play with anyone in the AFC imo

Do you have to be negative in every single post you ever write here? You've only been posting here for a couple of days and, so far, all I've seen you do is complain.

He is just expressing his opinion, and he is right...the only problem with us getting the bye though...is we are in the AFC East...we will be clobbering the crap out of each other just to win the division. Injuries/Depth are the other factors involved...JMHO

Originally posted by ckparrothead
They lost London Fletcher and last I heard, hadn't really replaced the pro bowler.
the Rams signed Jamie Duncan - http://www.ourlads.com/secure/depthchart.cfm?index1=sl - their O is still ridiculous, but their run D looks suspect. Not a bad strategy if you can get out to a 21-0 lead though.

Of course, I will worry about the Rams after we win the Championship :D worst case we win it all in 2003 ;)

Back
Top Bottom