L.J Signs with Da Browns | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

L.J Signs with Da Browns

bakedmatt said:
Is he going to play RT? Verba was their best lineman at LT.

I am guessing that he is going to take Verba place because Verba wants out of Cleveland.

popularwar said:
I was hoping the texans would land him.

Same here. I'm a David Carr fan and i'm sick of watching him getting battered. If Verba wants out maybe he'll go to the Houston.

kingnate85 said:
Kinda early to be making those kind of comments isn't it?

come on.....you saying "Oh he doesn't want to be a winner?" is just plain silly...does that mean that every player that went elsewhere doesn't want to be a winner? that's a very homeristic view anyway that you look at it. What happens if cleveland finishes better than Miami, then what do you say?

Miami is not some untouchable holier-than-thou franchise. It makes no sense to put down players just because they didnt want to come here.

I want Miami to succeed as much as anybody, but there's no point to bash good players for their decision to sign in another city.

Dudeman said:
come on.....you saying "Oh he doesn't want to be a winner?" is just plain silly...does that mean that every player that went elsewhere doesn't want to be a winner? that's a very homeristic view anyway that you look at it. What happens if cleveland finishes better than Miami, then what do you say?

Miami is not some untouchable holier-than-thou franchise. It makes no sense to put down players just because they didnt want to come here.

I want Miami to succeed as much as anybody, but there's no point to bash good players for their decision to sign in another city.
Also, let's try to keep in mind that Miami wasn't pursuing him.

Dudeman said:

I knew Miami wasn't looking into Shelton. I could care less that he went to another team just like the hundreds of other players that go to other teams. I didn't put him down either. He's a good player and I wish him the best in Cleveland. All I was doing was simply making a joke at how it seems like every free agent seems to want to be in Miami but most of them don't but yet all these threads come out on them. Sorry if my post really made you that upset. I'm sure everyone has always agreed with what you've had to say though. See what I'm saying? Call my posts what you will, I don't care. I won't say anything about you though. You're free to your opinion and I respect that. You do know about respect don't you? Once again, I apologize.

Back
Top Bottom