L.S.U. Players in draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

L.S.U. Players in draft

I think with Wroten's off the field problems plus his troubled hamstring, he might be there for us in the 4th. If he is, he could provide excellent depth.

Kyle Williams is an intriguing prospect because some he's not the most athletic and is someone smallish (6-1, 300) for a DT these day but he always seem to be around the play.

Whitworth, will probably be a 2nd round pick and unless we make a trade to get into the that round, he won't be available. Especially with him being about 330 now and not losing any of his athletic ability.

Geforce said:
I think with Wroten's off the field problems plus his troubled hamstring, he might be there for us in the 4th. If he is, he could provide excellent depth.

Word is Wroten is first round talent and would have been if it wasnt for some weed he was caught with.. He could be our Crowder of 06.

Melvin Oliver in the 7th would be reasonable- versatility, in that he can play DE in a 3-4 and DT in a 4-3. Plus, Dline isnt a huge priority after already using a draft pick (5th) on Manny, a 2nd on Roth and a 7th on Vickerson... Not to mention any Dlineman drafted would likely face an uphill battle for any serious playing time, due to our solid vets at the position.

Wroten is a top 15 pick talentwise. There are rumours that we may be targeting him in the 1st round regardless. Bo Pellini calls him the best three technique tackle to come down the pipe since Warren Sapp. When Bo speaks, you listen.

Kyle Williams, if there in R3 would be a target. Andrew Whitworth if we deal to the end of R1

Geforce said:

Kyle Williams is an intriguing prospect because some he's not the most athletic and is someone smallish (6-1, 300) for a DT these day but he always seem to be around the play.

Whitworth, will probably be a 2nd round pick and unless we make a trade to get into the that round, he won't be available. Especially with him being about 330 now and not losing any of his athletic ability.
Heck Geforce I'd be happy as heck if we could get Wroten in the 3rd let alone the 4th. Heck I'd be happy with him in the 1st. He's awesome on the field.

I think the only way we get Wroten is if we trade down and pick him up with an additional pick we aquire.

Wroten is not as good as Bunkley. Bunkley would smoke Wroten any day of the week.

Miamifin23 said:
Wroten is not as good as Bunkley. Bunkley would smoke Wroten any day of the week.
What does Bunkley have to do with this thread??

Miamifin23 said:

Bunk's a great player, but if you run down his throat, then he struggles. Don't get me wrong, I love the kid, but to say that Bunkley would smoke Wroten........

How about a 7th round of, in order, Melvin Oliver, Cameron Vaughn, Ronnie Prude? That wouldn't be too bad at all. IMO, Oliver especially is somewhat underrated and stands a good chance of making a roster this fall. Melvin Oliver=Jarvis Green.

Back
Top Bottom